Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... But TBH I too would want to see zoro having extreme diff fights like luffy vs Katakuri for example, where zoro is able to fight when hes down like he is allready... but Oda only gives luffy this privilage
Zoro is not out for the rest of the war, do you really think Oda is going to put Zoro aside until the end while people like Chopper or Brook are still standing? He's one of the most important characters in the war, Oda isn't done with him you'll see

Bro all your messages are about Zoro, I haven't seen you once talking about his king's haki, law or even kaido, your messages are summed up to "Luffy gear >>> Zoro asura" and you've been posting this since yesterday, what's wrong with you ?
Sometimes, there are people who cant accept their rival winning. :goyea:
So they chance the topic so their rival got downplay by the reader

No point, the fight is going just like I said it would: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...to-end-the-luffy-show.9088/page-9#post-874222

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...y-will-end-up-beating-kaido-in-a-1-on-1.9863/

Zoro would scar Kaido, but he'd leave the rest to Luffy as his captain, who'd end up defeating Kaido in a 1 on 1 :kayneshrug:

It'd be to destroy Kaido's "on 1 on 1, always bet on Kaido" myth while at the same time building up Luffy on the level of Emperors like it had already been foreshadowed before the arc even started
At least he can slice the strongest creature in the world.
Who defeat kaido doesnt mater as long it is his captain. :gokulaugh:

By the way, ZKK and Kaido dying by any means is pretty much dead in the water at this point. Oda is not going to give Kaido a fresh scar, and then kill him off.
That's the stupidest reason to not kill a man I ever see. It's like saying oh WB dying by any means is pretty much dead in the water at this point. Oda is not going to give WB multiple fresh scar and blew half of his head off, and then kill him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.