Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro giving it his best, using Asura and CoC can only manage to scar Kaido, then how is he going to kill him?
Zoro took the most powerful attack in the entire series. His attacks are nerfed when he is not at his full strength. Zoro wasnot even at half of his strength. He was at the brink of collapse and he managed to give Kaido a new scar. What do you think he would do to Kaido if he rests and gets back again?

So Zoro will probably have a 1 v 1 with King, Fucking Crazy man That Too after Trashing the Yonkos,You Now Know Who Oda Loves The MOST , ZORO IS THE STRONGEST!!!!!
Im not really agree by zoro v king.
Its not about their power, but about the closing arc. The best option for zoro in the end of this arc is chopped kaido head, n become new legendary swordman for wanos country.

It makes sense scientifically, but in real world that’s not how OP always work. Look at Marco’s blue flame ain’t hot...
You are right in that sense, artistic choices sometimes get the priority. There is no flame I know cooler than 200 C but here we have body temperature flames of Marco.

About Marco, he also have yellow flames between his blue ones, but again I think those are mostly artistic choices.

If a villain will get killed by one of the protagonist, for me it will be bullshit.
The only one that I'd like for this job is Blackbeard or his pirates against an already defeated Kaido, for his super Devils fruit, maybe that's why he's moving after Wano.

Why him? Because it's coherent with his character, history and actions in the opera and above all, it has a real and concrete purpose, functional.

Zoro has to shine, like every other Strawhat I'd say, but having one of them kill an enemy is not what I've been reading for more than a decade, don't even know the reason for that and if I'd appreciate it as time goes by

Wait So The Conqueror Haki Thing was Related To Zoro Or Luffy ?
Kaido realize that Zoro also has CoC. He wouldn't say also if it meant toward Luffy.

While other scene show Luffy has learned that Kaido's attack has CoC on it then he tried to applied that ability to his own attack as it shown on the drawing. I think that's what I get.

Anyway the probability of King having CoC just increases this week @TheAncientCenturion

The chapter Zoro is confirmed to having CoC is the same chapter Zoro is being told to go downstair

Zoro vs King, CoC vs CoC clash :finally:
not gona lie, Zoro having a second fight vs a swordsman, still very hype.
In any case, Flying dragon slash will come back, the result well is that will bring an extreme amount of salt from the so called expert of One Piece :milaugh:

Zoro took the most powerful attack in the entire series. His attacks are nerfed when he is not at his full strength. Zoro wasnot even at half of his strength. He was at the brink of collapse and he managed to give Kaido a new scar. What do you think he would do to Kaido if he rests and gets back again?
Nothing indicates that Zoro can use Asura unless he is severely wounded.... If Asura can't get the job done, then what does he have when he's at 100 percent health that can? Are you saying Asura isn't his strongest attack?
Post automatically merged:

Kaido want to die, ftw you talking?
Even Kaido is waiting that someone will kill him. This is nonsense what you saying
I already addressed this in another post....

Status
Not open for further replies.