Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake man is a physiological state brought about by his fruit, asura is entirely mental.
Luffy needed to be in the right mental state to learn FS. Zoro needed to be pushed to learn breath of all things.
Your analogy of snakeman doesn't fly with me.
Ashura is not mental. Or do you not know what mental means?
I’m saying the neither were connected to the damage they took and it’s ridiculous to link them together just because they happened to be injured when they were used. I wasn’t comparing the modes themselves.
Learn to read before you respond next time. I couldn’t care less what flys with you.

The raw text was an instant - not even a second.
We literally saw him talking and even an extra 2 panels of him blocking stop crying all the time because Oda has zoro with better feats then luffy . You was doing this before I went to work and I still see you here crying . Wtf is wrong with you
Post automatically merged:

Oh yes ... Oden didn't looked away ...

at least read the fucking manga before shitting on yourself like this​
You was talking about oden vs roger you bozo . What the hell you can’t just change what you were talking about mid argument you bozo

If Oden fine then Zoro is fine too. Because his feat on the roof >>> Oden's feat
are you dumb stupid or dumb?

you are trying to prove Zoro have better feat by claiming he have better feat? lol wtf?

there is no proof Zoro can tank Roger's name attack ...
there is no proof Oden can't stop Hakai for a while ...

tanking a PK level named attack with no real damage is more clear 1 Vs 1 feat ...

are you dumb stupid or dumb?

you are trying to prove Zoro have better feat by claiming he have better feat? lol wtf?

there is no proof Zoro can tank Roger's name attack ...
there is no proof Oden can't stop Hakai for a while ...

tanking a PK level named attack with no real damage is more clear 1 Vs 1 feat ...
Zoro would throw Rogers slash right back at him.

that was not what I meant...I meant it was stupid way of intrepreting things...leaders won't take all decisions randomly...they have well wishers and intellectual advisors who give advice when leader doesn't find a way...it is upto the leader to take final decision.....it doesn't mean that that advisor "taught" him to be leader....that was the case here....
luffy was thinking the straw hats are just best friends on a journey, that's why he was willing to forgive ussop right away, hell , everyone on the crew thought the same untill zoro stepped up, he explained that luffy is more than just a friend, he's a captain and a captain must command respect for the sake of himself and his crew. in thriller bark kuma is impressed that luffy could command the respect of men like zoro and sanji. so did uroge in sabody.
it's simple stuff really.

For the same reason why Kaido doesn't start all of his fights in Hybrid form. It is his strongest form and last resort. Some people prefer using their best moves after exhausting all other options and some do it because their best moves are taxing and can only be used for a limited amount of time like G4 for example. It doesn't mean they can't do it until they're pushed to their limits.
Kaido wasn't pushed to his limits to go into Hybrid. When he went into Hybrid he made the comment that it was starting to get fun. The Supernovas were serious from the get go because they know the stakes of this one.

Saying "X" is injured so their attacks aren't as strong has always been nonsensical when it comes to manga, because the end of the fight when characters are the most injured is when they typically deliver their most powerful attack. Luffy's most powerful and fastest Gatling gun to date came when he could barely even stand.

Ashura is not mental. Or do you not know what mental means?
I’m saying the neither were connected to the damage they took and it’s ridiculous to link them together just because they happened to be injured when they were used. I wasn’t comparing the modes themselves.
Learn to read before you respond next time. I couldn’t care less what flys with you.
Asura is driven by Zoro's mental state is what I should clarify if you are too pigheaded to understand.
Zoro doesn't have a fruit power fueling this, it is his haki i.e. willpower or mental state.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
what is this heavily injured or any other thing you people spout...I mean they are fighting and injuries are inevitable...AP won't come down because they were injjured....injured WB did more damage to Akainu than so called "relatively" fresh WB....there is no such thing as fresh ashura or injured ashura when it comes to attack power....
Yup, Attacks usually don't get much weaker when characters get injured even more so when the character in question is a main character fighting the main arc battle. But Zoro in a better condition would've been able to maintain the form for an extended period of time and inflected even more damage considering Asura probably dealt more damage in one attack than anything Kaido received so far in the fight from Scabbards to G4 Luffy with ADCOA.

Kaido wasn't pushed to his limits to go into Hybrid. When he went into Hybrid he made the comment that it was starting to get fun. The Supernovas were serious from the get go because they know the stakes of this one.
Yes, that's why I said some people prefer doing it while others keep their big moves out of necessity. Kaido wasn't pushed to his limits but he entered his best mode only after using his other forms and realizing they won't cut it out.

Saying "X" is injured so their attacks aren't as strong has always been nonsensical when it comes to manga, because the end of the fight when characters are the most injured is when they typically deliver their most powerful attack. Luffy's most powerful and fastest Gatling gun to date came when he could barely even stand.
This I agree with 100%. I didn't say anything about this in my post though

Status
Not open for further replies.