Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Zoro's overlord color denies that he is "what the hell"

From this point on, it's my personal opinion, but the overlord color seems to be strengthened by multiplying the strength, so I think it reached Kaido with just the power of the element.

What the hell is "what the hell"?
Overlord color>CoC?
"what the hell"> Asura?
i dunno just trying to make sense of this mess:pepemotion:

i dont know exactly what it is but its quite boring atm
maybe discussions kind of drain me out
perhaps am looking for something more exciting
a lot of whats going on in wano feels so predictable
threat level is less than mf
kaido and big mom are kind of dry characters personally. doflamingo was such a good villain.
we are missing that OP lore information that dumps out occasionally...we used to have story discussions along with wank....now it is just wankfest/trollfest/slanderfest....

I am assuming something like this.
1. Zoro attacked Kaido.
2. Kaido was still standing.
3. Kaido fell down before luffy attacked(or after, but the previous spoilers mention he fell down before luffy atttacks so could be related to CoC effecting later maybe)

From what i can decipher from the questions, it seems like Zoro at least wanted Kaido to fall from his attack, but he didn't

That Law dodged thunder bagua, but was still affected because conqueror haki attacks affect their targets even before they hit
Conquerors haki affects the target before they hit? WTF!

Is that why Luffy was still partially tagged by thunder bagua in 1001?

people really hating on zoro for blocking the probably strongest attack we seen so far?

its almost like yall sanji fans expected zoro to be able to block it longer than a second

seems like yall think zoro a even bigger goat than zoro fans think :steef:
Hating on zorotards hyping it to a having blocked for a MINUTE in this thread.
Probably because they are very slow readers and it takes them that long to read 2 panels of dialog, so long in fact that they resort to speed read when Kid confirms it was only an instant and fill in the blanks with their headcanon.

He blocked it for a minute.

Also, Zoro's overlord color denies that he is "what the hell"

From this point on, it's my personal opinion, but the overlord color seems to be strengthened by multiplying the strength, so I think it reached Kaido with just the power of the element.

What the hell is "what the hell"?
What the hell: Ashura
Color of denies: CoC
The leaker liiterally pointed out what I already though yesterday, the source of Zoro CoC is Ashura, with would mean adv CoC!!

Q : Will Kid and Killer no longer be chasing Linlin from the rooftop of Onigashima?
A : Leave big moms to fade out
I don't have a technical name.
I noticed now that it is like a Qigong wave of Dragon Ball between the place I touched and my fist, and I'm expressing it that I didn't touch

After Zorro's hegemony color denies that the person himself is "what do you do"

It is my point of seeing from this, but the hegemony color is stronger by subtraction by applying strength, and I think that it reached Caidou only by the power of the bare

are you dumb stupid or dumb?

you are trying to prove Zoro have better feat by claiming he have better feat? lol wtf?

there is no proof Zoro can tank Roger's name attack ...
there is no proof Oden can't stop Hakai for a while ...

tanking a PK level named attack with no real damage is more clear 1 Vs 1 feat ...
The hype Zoro has been getting, has messed with his fans' brains, they no longer consider logic in their arguments. Since Zoro is now out of the battle, they will soon come back to their senses and wonder what they were on when they made these statements. :milaugh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
i dont know exactly what it is but its quite boring atm
maybe discussions kind of drain me out
perhaps am looking for something more exciting
a lot of whats going on in wano feels so predictable
threat level is less than mf
kaido and big mom are kind of dry characters personally. doflamingo was such a good villain.
Even dofla in DR was kinda average. DR story was linear and « easy ». There was no surprise in DR. The only thing that changed was Curly pirates leaving to Zo

Status
Not open for further replies.