Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Another fact why Zoro > Luffy, he managed to make Kaidou bleeding more than Luffy. Luffy got the most clean hit on Kaidou but, Zoro did the most damage. All of this while he babysit Luffy. Not to mention his nerfed Ashura in his 1% strength manage to left a permanent scarr on Kaidou strongest form. Anyone beside Kaidou will be cut in half! Including Luffy. Except those haki powerhouse like Mihawk, Shanks etc
Luffy will solo kaido

Also, Zoro's overlord color denies that he is "what the hell"

From this point on, it's my personal opinion, but the overlord color seems to be strengthened by multiplying the strength, so I think it reached Kaido with just the power of the element.

What the hell is "what the hell"?
"What the heck is this?"/ I don't understand what is it?

Another fact why Zoro > Luffy, he managed to make Kaidou bleeding more than Luffy. Luffy got the most clean hit on Kaidou but, Zoro did the most damage. All of this while he babysit Luffy. Not to mention his nerfed Ashura in his 1% strength manage to left a permanent scarr on Kaidou strongest form. Anyone beside Kaidou will be cut in half! Including Luffy. Except those haki powerhouse like Mihawk, Shanks etc
We know Luffy is >>>>>>>>Zoro. Luffy did the most damage, tanked the most attacks and has the best feats.

Heascannon does not change that fact.

From what i can decipher from the questions, it seems like Zoro at least wanted Kaido to fall from his attack, but he didn't

That Law dodged thunder bagua, but was still affected because conqueror haki attacks affect their targets even before they hit
So Law get damaged badly to a point that Luffy said to go down together with Zoro and Law didn´t even get fully hit by thunder bague, imagine he would take the full blow, he would be out rest of the arc.

Zoro Ashura as I said is the source of his CoC, it seems like he shocked Kaido.

Klopp and his Liverpool team were outclassed yesterday by a 30+ y.o midfield.

Kroos is definitely something else but Liverpool seems to be back to default settings.

Next premier league title in 30 years lol.

Also, Zoro's overlord color denies that he is "what the hell"

From this point on, it's my personal opinion, but the overlord color seems to be strengthened by multiplying the strength, so I think it reached Kaido with just the power of the element.

What the hell is "what the hell"?
You know what it is :catsure:

Q : Zorro's technique is ashura 弌 fog silver?
Leaker : Ashura-no-Soken
Q :
Did Zorro's technique hurt Kaidou of a fair size?
Can't you hit it in the first place?
Leaker :
I'm hitting you.
Zorro said, "I wanted you to fall at the very last time," and there's blood on it.
Q: Is Law safe?
leaker :
Low is conscious.
Explain that there is no attack at the end

An attack wearing a hegemony color seems to get damaged before it hits.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
And he just managed to make Kaido fall on his knees or at least it would seem to be the case waiting for translations, he in all likelihood inflicted the most damage ever in this chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.