Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks was the first one for a reason. Jozu said his ambition is crazy and you can barely withstand it for a reason. He will end up as the strongest CoC user.
There is no specific reason for Shanks being introduced as the first one other than plot.
Haki was needed for the end of pre timeskip to set-up Luffy's future training and how characters could hit logia.
Shanks strongest CoC user? Maybe, but it won't be to an extend where he is FAR stronger than other toptier CoC users.

And I still have doubts about that, CoC = ambition, Shanks is no match for Dragon/Blackbeard/Luffy in ambition

Kid Oden was able to use Enma because it was just a sword back then. Current Enma is imbued with Oden's CoC and it tests its wielder by trying to suck their haki. It was Oden's plan all along:catsweat:
Zoro was just its best option in a country full of loser samurai :finally:

Not really. Shanks just happened to be the first haki user introduced in the story, at a time where Haki was an unknown power to readers.
Nothing in the story suggest Shanks must be far superior to any other CoC user.
you said nothing in the story suggest CoC should have Ad effective form right?
so your judgment is shitty on this matter

and oh wait

Shanks have best canon hype for CoC

people who denied CoC got fucked this chapter
people who deny Shanks is best CoC user gonna get fucked even harder​

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
So the black shockwave-like effect that Roger, Kaido and WB used was CoC? So Luffy and Kata are also adept at using it, maybe not to their level yet of course.

I guess Zoro is still CoC101 then :suresure: I might meme him in CoC101 University Class getting taught by Kaido and Luffy :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.