Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nerfed Ashura" Most if not all the times he uses Ashura are when he's nerfed the attack is written as a last resort pulling out all the stops kind of mode
So do you also think the attack is nerfed or the same Zoro at his strongest form? Zoro himself said/implied in the spoiler that ashura is his limit output power and nothing beyond if it did not work on Kaido.
Oda just want to show that Zoro currently can not defeat Kaido

If we are talking about the Advanced CoC, at this point I believe that Dragon might have the best one.

Leaving CoC aside, Dragon being the strongest person in the entire story until this point is something I have supported for a long while. The son of the Marine hero, the father of the future PK, the man who goes against the entire WG, his possible story with Akainu, a bounty that is almost certainly higher than Roger's one and a character reserved for EoS, most probably the final war.

I actually believe that he has more hype than any other individual. I am very surprised that more people don't have him at #1, at least here.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Leaker says Zoro attacks dont have Haoshoku.
But wasn't Asura Haoshoku manifested as some were claiming?
Did he just unlock it during Asura by coincidence?
If he knew about Luffy's Haoshoku when he used it, makes absolutely no freaking sense that he doesn't know that his Asura technique has it as well.
Didn't he ever used it during his 2 years training?
Yeah....leaks this week are kinda messy.
Hoping for the full summary to clear how Zoro used Haoshoku.

Kid Oden was able to use Enma because it was just a sword back then. Current Enma is imbued with Oden's CoC and it tests its wielder by trying to suck their haki. It was Oden's plan all along:catsweat:
Zoro was just its best option in a country full of loser samurai :finally:
Jacketo: How do we ruin the Zoro fans enjoyment you did a great job undermining the hakai feat do you have any idea for this week
Chrono: Yes let's go with the Enma bs once again this time since we already concluded it has Oden haki it wouldn't be far fetched to say it also possesses CoC.
Jacketo: I love that lets go with that this week:funky:

I'm confused af....Does Zoro have CoC or not.... Luffy, Katakuri, Doffy, Chinjao all used low level of CoC so far ah....Attack with black thunder like effect seem to be imbued with CoC as per the provider....Let's wait for clear summary
Oda is opening up a can of worms if black lighting = COC seeing as how that's an effects he throws out rather casually

Of course Zoro has the most advanced CoC ever seen in One Piece, ignore the lack of haki trails.
"Kaido identified it! Ignore Zoro saying it isn't."
Also: "There is none of Oden's haki in Enma! ignore Kaido identifiying it."

:cheers: One fanbase are truly shameless bastards.
Enma is most likely no more than a training tool:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

J

Jo_Ndule

Stop already. You lost.

The lightning seems to appear when something hits hard with blunt force or you clash. But Kaido acknowledged Zoro is using advanced CoC.
:pepemwai::pepemotion:

Show meme where kaido said Zoro is using ADcoC or CoC?
he just realised zoro has CoC, and zoro doesnt know about about CoC
So the black shockwave-like effect that Roger, Kaido and WB used was CoC? So Luffy and Kata are also adept at using it, maybe not to their level yet of course.

I guess Zoro is still CoC101 then :suresure: I might meme him in CoC101 University Class getting taught by Kaido and Luffy :suresure:
people will still downplay katakuri

kata and luffy CoC clash was basically what roger and wb did but without attacks
roger, wb, kaido have higher level of CoC

Take in mind the source don´t even know much, he even said in his spoiler that he just assume.
We need a full summary to see Kaido react to Zoro, if he react to Zoro ashura with saying CoC it would literally prove:
Zoro ashura: Adv CoC
If he actually said the wound would leave a scar, then that would mean he attacked him at the same level of Oden. Whether or not it requires advCOC to scar Kaido is something the chapter might imply

Status
Not open for further replies.