Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Law bailed before Kaido attacking Zoro....and Luffy succesfully stalled Kaido enough to let Bigmom fall from the island....how does that even count as burden....you are acting like Zoro got attacked while saving Luffy...that is just hate post and you cry on others for stupid posts on Zoro....and Zoro didn't tank an attack...he was bailed out by Law after partially blocking for one second...and now who is taking care of Kaido? ...
When did luffy stall kaido ?
He got knocked out by Ragnarok before anyone went at big mom.

Jacketo: How do we ruin the Zoro fans enjoyment you did a great job undermining the hakai feat do you have any idea for this week
Chrono: Yes let's go with the Enma bs once again this time since we already concluded it has Oden haki it wouldn't be far fetched to say it also possesses CoC.
Jacketo: I love that lets go with that this week:funky:
Basically
Chapter 1002 after Hiryu: Kaen he name checked Oden's aura in relation to Enma
:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:
Oden's presence =/= haki, remember the spirit/soul itself is not haki.

If he identified Oden's haki he would have just said so.

If we are talking about the Advanced CoC, at this point I believe that Dragon might have the best one.

Leaving CoC aside, Dragon being the strongest person in the entire story until this point is something I have supported for a long while. The son of the Marine hero, the father of the future PK, the man who goes against the entire WG, his possible story with Akainu, a bounty that is almost certainly higher than Roger's one and a character reserved for EoS, most probably the final war.

I actually believe that he has more hype than any other individual. I am surprised that more people don't have him at #1, at least here.
Sometimes I tend to forget that it's basically confirmed how Dragon has a >5B bounty since he was the World's most wanted man while WB was alive.

Zoro knows what CoC is, hence he said that he expects his captain to have CoC. He just didn't know that his Asura is an advanced manifestation of it.
Because it isn't :kayneshrug:
Luffy would look like trash if Zoro used the most advanced version of it in EL while even now Kaido and Luffy uses it to produce a sort of wave.
Zoro is using it while he uses ashura or Oden's CoC is inside Enma

No and I like fairly intelligent conversations prominently. You should consider looking somewhere else instead of pestering me.
its pretty ironic since i was looking for a constructive dialogue as well but you seem to beat around the bush and avoid refuting my beliefs and notions we have different POV's on in a peaceful manner and you keep ignoring ... ig its convenient to have "intelligent" discussions with people who share similar interests with rather than contending in arguments that challenge those interests.. you're basically stagnant in intellectual progression if that is the case (fax).

are you insinuating that since we don't share beliefs hence we can't agree upon things which is fallacious or sorry to say this but are you waddling away from it knowing that your beliefs might be refuted and would be a dense burden to swallow.. if that is the case then nah my refutation (if i do so) will be with humble mannerism.

Status
Not open for further replies.