Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacketo: How do we ruin the Zoro fans enjoyment you did a great job undermining the hakai feat do you have any idea for this week
Chrono: Yes let's go with the Enma bs once again this time since we already concluded it has Oden haki it wouldn't be far fetched to say it also possesses CoC.
Jacketo: I love that lets go with that this week:funky:
It was Kuro Ashi's idea tho :sadgrin:
Yes, he is playing with you all :happinesspunch:

As per Rayleigh, CoC can't be trained....Maybe CoC users needed to feel the sensation once before they are able to use beam CoC attacks...But don't know why Luffy didn't feel that sensation after getting hit by Thunder Bagua in chapter 923.....

Anyway it seems like hype

its pretty ironic since i was looking for a constructive dialogue as well but you seem to beat around the bush and avoid refuting my beliefs and notions we have different POV's on in a peaceful manner and you keep ignoring ... ig its convenient to have "intelligent" discussions with people who share similar interests with rather than contending in arguments that challenge those interests.. you're basically stagnant in intellectual progression if that is the case (fax).

are you insinuating that since we don't share beliefs hence we can't agree upon things which is fallacious or sorry to say this but are you waddling away from it knowing that your beliefs might be refuted and would be a dense burden to swallow.. if that is the case then nah my refutation (if i do so) will be with humble mannerism.
That dude just put random nonsense or just copy paste other obnoxious Zoro fans posts.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So Zoro’s CoC is basically at the beginning stage, and he didn’t cut Kaido with advance CoC (seems more impressive now).

I wonder if he’ll figure it out now during the raid or sometime in the future. Im sure Luffy will give him zero help on it. lol
If I am reading it correctly and if Zoro did indeed use COC then he skipped the basics and pulled off an advanced application of COC i.e., being able to imbue his attacks with COC, something even Luffy started using just in this chapter. Kaido said only the strong can do it so not all COC users are capable of doing it by default.

I'd like to note that imbuing attacks with COC is just an advanced application of COC, but not an advanced form of COC. Zoro also seems to have done it unconsciously which could mean asura itself may not be a manifestation of COC considering the chances of Zoro not knowing about it are slim. At least, Mihawk should've recognized it and told him about it.

So Zoro’s CoC is basically at the beginning stage, and he didn’t cut Kaido with advance CoC (seems more impressive now).

I wonder if he’ll figure it out now during the raid or sometime in the future. Im sure Luffy will give him zero help on it. lol
yea him having COC is better than him having something so farfetched and unnecessary.. which he cam learn as he progresses

Status
Not open for further replies.