Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

my friend said Zoro's ashura had some black lightning like Ulti vs Luffy or Yamato vs Ulti.
And Kaido thought that was CoC.

@playa4321 there goes it
kaido thought Zoro had CoC but turns out it isnt

even based on @ivannom translations,
Zoro doesnt have adCoC.

and it even seems like kaido mistook zoro for a conqueror,,, reminds me of when Nami and luffy thought Cracker was using CoC

havingismaller spakrs like ulti vs luffy isnt CoC or adCoC

for now i say Zoro awoke CoC, he surely doesnt have adCoC

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, both things happened simultaneously or are you saying that Kaido just watching others fighting BigMom....Luffy attacked Kaido and others got rid of Bigmom....I don't know how it was difficult to understand such simple sequence of events....
Lmfao no they didn't because zoro fucking reacts to luffy getting hit. And THEN goes to prometheus.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
@playa4321 there goes it

Zoro doesnt have adCoC.

and it even seems like kaido mistook zoro for a conqueror,,, reminds me of when Nami and luffy thought Cracker was using CoC

Brook also thought zoro used CoC , forum went crazy , how that turned out lol

Because it isn't :kayneshrug:
Luffy would look like trash if Zoro used the most advanced version of it in EL while even now Kaido and Luffy uses it to produce a sort of wave.
Zoro is using it while he uses ashura or Oden's CoC is inside Enma
What if Wado Ichimonji releases the advanced CoC of the user??
XD
We will only need a new sword to release his advanced CoO XDXD

@playa4321 there goes it

Zoro doesnt have adCoC.

I think Zoro really has COC but he can't put coc in his attacks just yet but luffy can

"And Zoro seems to not know about Haoushoku as he was saying or had the expression of ' what are you talking about?' "

Zoro just unlocked his king's haki now it makes sense

"And about if Zoro hit Kaidou with Ashura or not, he hit him but he said that he at least wanted Kaidou to fall, but there is blood coming out(from Kaidou I guess)."
Kaido didn't even fall? lol maybe this is like when the 4 scabbards injured Kaido when they used Oden's attack not giving him a scar

Status
Not open for further replies.