Shanks fans were the ones fighting for CoC

what did Mihawk fans did?
they called CoC fodder control for years
and last night they called Mihawk strongest CoC user in the world

that's SAHMELESS

Shanks with actual strongest CoC > Mihawk
Cmon now, stop it
It's not you nor any Shanks fans that is the father of CoC wank

Father of CoC wank is @Jo_Ndule , stop talking as if you get a big W this week. Shanks isn't even mentioned this week, nor not confirmed already that he has advanced CoC.

The only time advanced has been used with conquerors haki is in Deep Blue data book. Advanced conquerors is using it continuously like Shanks.

this seems to just be a technique of conquerors haki.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So it was in FACT fuse with Zoro attack: Ashura=Adv CoC!!!
I said it, we need to wait for more details but based on these details it is adv CoC attack.
The problem is that how the fuck didn't he know about it during his years training with Mihawk?
Not once he went all out and used Ashura? And if he did, didn't Mihawk say anything about it?
If that WAS the case, does it mean Mihawk doesn't even know wtf this "adv coc" is?

I hope the best for him but Zoro most likely remains the overall strongest CoC user present on the roof in this precise moment.
The strongest CoC user on the rooftop is Luffy. Zoro doesn't even know how to use it.
And this chapter also basically confirmed Luffy is the strongest with Zoro saying he used everything and Luffy asking the SN to leave Kaido to him.

The previous chapters were good hype for Zoro and this one is also good for him but this is a Luffy chapter.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaido is top 3 so far in the verse and speed is part of strength in shonen lmao

it’s okay, Law is stronger than what you though, no reason to get pissy about it
What does being top 3 strongest has anything to do with being fastest? And why would I be pissy or whatever about Law being strong? lmao I don't even hate the guy. I never said dodging TB isn't impressive btw. I just said it's not the fastest attack.

:gonope:

Zoro is in no way defeated and don't forget he attacked whilst in quite sub-optimal conditions. He will most likely rest a bit to empower his state.
Yes Zoro is done while Luffy is still holding back against Kaido, having not uses King Kong Gun v 2 with Internal Destruction haki shown in chapter 955.

Now he is beating Kaido in base using CoCimbued attacks.

What happens when he adds Gears to it. It is clear Luffy is >>>> Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.