Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was in FACT fuse with Zoro attack: Ashura=Adv CoC!!!
I said it, we need to wait for more details but based on these details it is adv CoC attack.
It seems to me asura is its own thing not related to coc......zoro shows sparks and kaido comments it being coc..........we need to wait for full summary though

If Ashura is indeed an advanced CoC then each character will have their unique version of advanced CoC.

No way every characters having advanced CoC will grow into having 6 arms and 3 heads.

Zoro's advanced CoC = Ashura
Luffy's advanced CoC = that Monkey King figure that Duke Hyou briefly mentioned in Udon
Shanks' advanced CoC = ???
Yep, One Piece has officially went to shit with all these Super Saiyan Haki modes

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
man you have big ball saying this

Shanks fans were the ones fighting for CoC

what did Mihawk fans did?
they called CoC fodder control for years
and last night they called Mihawk strongest CoC user in the world
Nah couldn't care less of Miahwk has it or not? If you're gonna quote me, quote the full thing pls. Dbi.
Either Mihawk has CoC as well.

Or Mihawk >> Shanks without the need of CoC. Which scenario is worse?

Or is Zoro also a hakiman now, and R.I.P to his dream of WSS?
All I'm saying is Shanks is indeed a fucking swordsman and not a "hakiman" like your side have been saying for 20 years.

I could care less if Mihawk has CoC or not.

Would actually be more embarrassing for Shanks fans if Mihawk doesn't have CoC but is still stronger lmfao.

Another ass pull by luffy just casually learn adv coc within minutes fuck you oda
Luffy has been shown to be a master at combat by observation. He gets wrecked before turning it around and doing it himself.

- Water, then blood with Crocodile
- Attacking randomly to counter Mantra with Enel
- Coming up with G2 by learning Soru from CP9
- Using an engorged version of Tankman to counter Cracker
- FS with Katakuri
- Now Adv CoA and CoC haki imbuement with Kaido

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Nope. Zoro’s used his strongest attack already. He’s done. Meanwhile Kidd is still coasting with casual attacks and Luffy almost certainly still has more up his sleeve. It’s obvious where this is going.
:gonope:

Zoro is in no way defeated and don't forget he attacked whilst in quite sub-optimal conditions. He will most likely rest a bit to empower his state.

Status
Not open for further replies.