Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also for Kaido Fight, the Answer has been in front of us for so long

Kaido vs Luffy 1 v 1 ---> Morgan vs Luffy 1 v 1
Luffy Defeat Kaido ---> Luffy Defeat Morgan
Orochi appears & threatens to kill Momo ---> Helmeppo appears & threatens to kill Koby
Kaido recovers very Fast & attacks Luffy ---> Morgan recovers very fast & attacks Luffy
Luffy punches Orochi & saves Momo ---> Luffy punches Helmeppo & saves Koby
Zoro finishes Kaido off ---> Zoro finishes Morgan off

Also Koby was the one who tended to Zoro, so while Luffy is fighting Kaido, Zoro could now meet Momo & others temporarily

"... villain he clearly does not have the capacity to defeat..."

Imagine saying this in a Shonem manga
:suresure:

Anyways

"..Zoro literally says its his strongest attack and he leaves the rest to Law/Luffy.."

Another Shonem troope in Zoro words .
That only means in mangas that new PU incoming.
You'd think that usually comes before someone literally says they are at their limit and passes out but OK.

I hope for your sake Luffy doesn't tell Zoro to go downstairs and leave the fight to him.

Got nothing else to say about that

Luffys literally fighting kaido in base.

Law is just a supportive guy? Stop reading two piece.

he literally saved zoro this chapter then attacked zoro.

law has already moved zoro there’s no proof his haki is too strong to be moved that was only about the yonko.

Goood thing all you did was talk out of your ass
Law is stronger than Zoro is not even a question

It is understable why Oda would focus on Zoro this arc given the focus Sanji got in the previous arc. I don't even mind the power ups cos he would need it if he wants to contend with other top tier. I am just annoyed how Oda revealed Zoro's CoC only to find out he had no idea about it. What exactly has Mihawk been teaching him??
Mihawk wasn't giving Zoro handouts.

He told Zoro any blade can become a black blade and that blackened haki it's needed to create it but not how to create one. He told Zoro about CoC but didn't explain it to him in detail or even let him know he has it.

It sounds like Mihawk taught Zoro the bare minimum.

P

Punpun

If Luffy solos a Yonko is Luffy Yonko level or Yonko Luffy Level?

I'm guessing Yonko Luffy level, especially if in later arc he struggles against an Admiral.

You'd think that usually comes before someone literally says they are at their limit and passes out but OK.

I hope for your sake Luffy doesn't tell Zoro to go downstairs and leave the fight to him.

Got nothing else to say about that
"You'd think that usually comes before someone literally says they are at their limit.."

Well sorry ...I guess Oda never made characters go beyond when they said that they are at their limits.

Oh wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.