Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro did well and far better than what I have expected against Kaido....He is out of the fight for now leaving the responsibility to his captain.
I hope Kidd gets that CoC imbued attacks as well. CoC can't be trained as per Rayleigh and it progresses as the user's personality develops....I don't think particular training is required to learn CoC imbued attacks....Maybe it works on sensation. So I hope Kidd learns that soon....Maybe normal CoA with CoC imbued will be enough for Big Mom as she doesn't have tough scales as Kaido

.....that's literally what I'm saying lol

The whole argument has been IF LUFFY TOLD ZORO TO GO BACK DOWN

I've never stated it any other way.

But if you want to talk about the Korean spoilers. Zoro literally says its his strongest attack and he leaves the rest to Law/Luffy.

So I'm not sure how that implies he's supposed to get back up and fight the same villain he clearly does not have the capacity to defeat.
"... villain he clearly does not have the capacity to defeat..."

Imagine saying this in a Shonem manga
:suresure:

Anyways

"..Zoro literally says its his strongest attack and he leaves the rest to Law/Luffy.."

Another Shonem troope in Zoro words .
That only means in mangas that new PU incoming.

Pretty much it.
People should be happy about Zoro the guy was a beast in the roof but his time is up.
It's all I'm fundamentally saying too.

People need to separate power headcanon with what we can assume could be intent of the story.

Zoro cutting Kaido with Enma to his limit? Check. Its done. He performed the feat and then some by blocking Hakai for a time. Oda wanted to show this. Now, IF he gets sent back down, you know it's because Oda wants Luffy to fight Kaido alone.

Then, the extension of that argument becomes what Zoro potentially does below the dome. Oda literally has Zoro collapse before the final fights start and before Sanji got his matchup. I feel like this is a major, telltale sign on who they may end up fighting below the dome.

So, how much of the fight do you guys think we have left?

The Emperors vs. Supernovas one, I mean.

Is it gonna be an Orochimaru vs. Hiruzen situation where the fight is technically almost over, but we're gonna shift to other fights and only keep getting glimpses every now and then?

Or is there going to be another whole round to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.