Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Common sense dictates the WSS > other swordsmen.

SBS said they used to duel. The fact that Mihawk has the title and Shanks doesn't is all you need to know.
based on title? hahahaha
So steph curry has no finals mvp, andre igoudala has one. Does that tell us andre is the better player right? :milaugh:
Oh hey buggy is a warlord himself. That means he is cawk level right? lmao
Anyways why is cawk chasing shanks for fights? Just like zoro always trying to one up cawk, does that mean.... shanks always have the upper hand? You wouldnt ask someone for a fight if you already beat him multiple times right? :saden:

He literally does, he used it in this chapter, lmao. Cant you read? :suresure:
Zoro can sense non-living things, by far the rarest observation feat in the whole manga, lol.
Luffy's entire round of internal destruction has done less than Zoro's one Tatsumaki. Whose CoA is better? :myman:

You are not giving me anything, Oda is giving me everything I wanted lol.
Cry all you want, Zoro has the best feats and it will never be surpassed because never again will two Emperors use an island buster.
Kaido spits out blood and you are happy because of that? He has been spitting blood since Scabbards... :suresure:

The only thing I saw you doing is asking whether Zoro is out of the fight each chapter. :suresure:
How many times did you ask it in this 1010 spoiler?
I've literally never said this at all ever BEFORE 1010.

You can quote me on that shit. I've never "begged" or "wanted" Zoro to get off the roof. Stop confusing me with zorohaters on here please.

And the only reason I ever said it this chapter is because the spoilers literally say it bro! Lmao, I'm not asking for it, the fuckng spoilers literally say Zoro attempted his strongest attack, to which he says he's done if it doesn't work,, and it didn't make Kaido fall.

You guys are absolutely bugging

Status
Not open for further replies.