Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

This retarf Kuro thinks Zoro is going to help Sanji fight King and Queen.

It would be more like injured Zoro vs King and Queen since Sanji is pointless.

Zoro is out for the purpose of Luffy having 1 vs 1.
Gonestly KuroAshi 8s ine of the rare Sanji fans I find ''genuine'', he doesn't shit on Zoro for the sake of it but hypes Sanii (whcih is normal since it is his favourite).
I agre that it makes no sense for Zoro to ''help'' Sanji though as it would de hype both of them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I said maybe because Kaido could’ve trained her since she was little. You really hate her don’t you :josad:
She can have CoC.

but advanced CoC is a bit dunno advanced????

SHe never left the island and she has a problem to put down a vet.

I wouldnt look for advanced CoC until proven otherwise

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gonestly KuroAshi 8s ine of the rare Sanji fans I find ''genuine'', he doesn't shit on Zoro for the sake of it but hypes Sanii (whcih is normal since it is his favourite).
I agre that it makes no sense for Zoro to ''help'' Sanji though as it would de hype both of them.
He licks Zoro fans asses after he got cornered by people in one thread where he tried to show that Zoro is inferior to someone/something. Don't remember the post.

From that point onwards he is licking Zoro fans asses.

Not only did Oda give WB heart attacks. Not only did he make him have barely usable CoA. Not only did he give him barely usable CoO. Oda went a step further and took away his conquerors haki. All that to make him comparable to admirals. Still put Akainu in the dirt with a weaker attack than the one he hit John Giant with :josad:

Luffy vs all three admirals at the same time is coming :endthis:
Dang, Oda still called him the strongest shows you how weak the yonkosare

Status
Not open for further replies.