Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really that dumb to believe that Luffy will take out Kaido alone?

People been betting against Zoro for months and he wiped out headcanons of nibbas left and right.

Law and Zoro will recover and rejoin Luffy in critical moment.
i am not betting against zoro
I am betting for Luffy
Luffy: "Zoro, Torao... Thank you for protecting me until now.
Both of you can go downstairs now!!
Tell the other... that no matter what happens, I will win!!!"

Zoro tells Law that the next attack he uses would be the last thing he can manage to do. If it doesn't work, then he's going to die so he's leaving the rest to Law.

Since Supernova vs Two Yonko Fight is Over then we finally have the Official Ranking of their Performance
Zoro >> Luffy > Law >> Kid > Killer

But this is Understandable Ranking:

Kid & Killer comes Last because he wants to Hype them against Big Mom instead where their Fighting Style is more Suitable
Luffy is gonna have his 1 v 1 with Kaido so someone else might Shine at first & Zoro is obviously Best Pick
And then we have Law with Balanced Performance

Zoro can return later on to Finish off Kaido (Similar to Luffy vs Morgan)
But now we have to guess what are the Next Fights?

Zoro & Law are now Free, Sanji & Yamato are Free, Most Scabbards are Free, Chopper is Free
As for Enemy Side, we have Hawkins Free, Half Numbers Free, Marco overwhelmed by Three Opponents, Kanjuro & Orochi Free

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i am not betting against zoro
I am betting for Luffy
Luffy: "Zoro, Torao... Thank you for protecting me until now.
Both of you can go downstairs now!!
Tell the other... that no matter what happens, I will win!!!"

Zoro tells Law that the next attack he uses would be the last thing he can manage to do. If it doesn't work, then he's going to die so he's leaving the rest to Law.
and this is when Law and Zoro come back.

Luffy will damage Kaido some but it wont be enough and he will be in critical state just when Law and Zoro will show up again to give Luffy this time a rest.

Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.