Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
also this is how i think wano will go from this point:
few or one chapters of luffy vs kaido
Battles downstairs being resolved
some backstories (F6 and king for example)
kid and killer vs big mom
kaido backstory
ending with kaido vs luffy (with some allies)

all of this in like 60 chapters i feel lol

It actually seems like she's creating a better "zeus" from the coulds. But yeah it seems that Nami will get Zeus back and it will let her defeat Ulti
I'm fine with that happening but I hope that only happens toward the end of the fight, because I have the feeling Zeus would one shot Ulti and fight against yonkou vets shouldnt feel so easy.

Bogard

You can't win
Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Luffy blocks the kanabou with his feet without even touching it. There's lot of black thunder coming out from around his feet. Luffy then jumps at Kaidou with black lighting around his fist. He then hits Kaidou's stomach and chin (without touching him) until Kaidou hits the ground.
Law: "They aren't even touching...!!" (He uses the same phrase Oden said when he saw Roger and Whitebeard clashed).
Lol so Oda literally replicated the Whitebeard vs Roger scene.

Looks like the time for Luffy to show he is comparable to the legends has come:finally:

Yo I love everything about this chapter. Fucking Law doing epic shit aswell. Count me in..
Lol at Prometheus snitching and Kid's clouds comment- Enraged Big Mom? Perhaps even awakened Big Mom? Oh gosh, she's a meme, but I still wanna see her all out moves. Tenjin was already unbelieveable

And Luffy awakening that top tier haki game finally.. Those Asura and CoC Luffy panels will be pure greatness.. That's one hell of a chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.