Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One way or another, it is advCoC, not the fodder cleaner version that Luffy used so far. You just defeated your own argument. :suresure:

You need proof that Zoan is more durable than Hybrid? Shieet, what have you been reading so far... :milaugh:

Yes, the same Luffy that was KOed this entire chapter, lmao.
Dont worry, Kaido will rape his ass a couple of times more, until Zoro saves him again.
Just like he has been saving him the whole fight. :yasu:

Doesnt matter which topic you pick, Zoro is the personification of superiority. :finally:

Yes, you are indeed in denial that Oda himself chose Zoro as the only one worthy of facing Two Emperor's island buster. :myman:

It is not a big deal because Zoro is the peak of One Piece combat. The big deal is you failing to understand it. :yasu:
No need for all this. Luffy just did something that Zoro won't do till EoS. :myman:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Zoro: "Kiki Kyuutouryuu: Ashura (Nine Sword Style Demon Spirit: Asura)
Bakkei Mouja no Tawamure (Drawn Sword, Playing with Death - 抜 剣 亡者 戯) !!!"
This new version of Zoro's Asura manages to damage Kaidou, who spits a lot of blood from his mouth. However Kaidou is still standing and talking to Zoro.

Later on
Kaidou: "Worororororo ... !!
That's right !! But only a handful of people are capable of doing it !!!"
Waidou-Sama is still laughing after Ashura. :finally:

zoro just said that if his last attack didn't work he will leave kaido to the rest of them and yet zkk boys is still in denial:laughmoji:
You don't get it do you.

Go back and reread Zoro battle against Mr 1 and Kaku. In both those battles he reached his limit and grew stronger. Luffy reached his limit against Katakuri and grew stronger.

Oda just set up for Zoro to grow stronger because now he has reached his limit. It is the first time he's reached this limit Post Time skip.

Big Mom is perfectly fine and Kid is nowhere close Luffy's level. They are no match against her
One way or other she will be beaten too, Killer is still fine so he will help Kidd. And BM isn't perfectly fine, no gamma knife and asura was used on her but off screen they did use attacks on her too to wear her down, but yeah Kaido is more nerfed.

Luffy is fighting Kaido alone rn, while Kaido is wounded, Killer and Kid fight BM.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
At this point, with Luffy understanding Kaido's use of conqueror's, using it himself and even putting a match against him in base? It wouldn't be so unexpected for him to take Kaido out alone from now on. Not saying this will indeed happen, but let's not call others dumb based on things none of us now for certain at all.
I just don't like downgrading strongest character in the manga this much.

This power jump for Luffy is seriously retarded man.

I was happy that Zoro cuts Kaido and shit but behind my head I always believed that Novas beating Kaido let alone Kaido and Big Mom is retarded Fairy Tail writing.

It is happening before our eyes.

If Luffy beats Kaido here Kishimito deserves apology from the Manga fans for making his power levels too stupid.

2 weeks ago Luffy was Ko'ed by one bagua.

Right now it may shape up to Luffy beating Kaido 1 vs 1.

This power jump is fucking ridiculous.

I never thought for a second that Novas can win this without Admirals or Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.