Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only dissapointing part is once again Big Mom needs to be saved by her homies. Would prefer it if she saved herself by Sky Walk. Then this dumb Prometheus is apparently trying to talk shit about Zeus behind his back, and attempts to brainwash Big Mom into kicking Zeus out.
The sad tale of "Zeus comes back to Nami" is starting thanks to dumb Prometheus.

P.s.
Law and Zoro will listen to Luffy's words. They will go down.
She knows how to skywalk. Just too lazy to use it. :steef:

My God I still can't believe Luffy's feats this chapter! It's mad....My man analysed and finally got to know how to use Internal destruction haki(actually anime highlighted this well...In anime, Luffy was shown to be struggling to use Internal destruction haki till last moment (and he did use it on the tree once as manga))!! From Kaido he learnt application of CoC as well!!

Kaido really scoffed at Big Mom loooool. He couldn't believe he had to baby sit her. Ngl Zoro had a beastly portrayal. He tried as much as he could to defeat Kaido and save his captain but he couldn't defeat Kaido....Zoro having CoC is finally confirmed. He finally replicated Oden's feat!!

Law got much needed hype from Kaido!! I'm glad. Kaido acknowledged Law's ability and can't wait to see Law's new attack.....

Kidd's comments on clouds seem off...Big Mom is going to come back stronger than ever. It's going to be great fight.

Can't wait for Luffy vs Kaido 1 v 1. Hopefully some one can heal Zoro and Law, they comeback strong to fight maybe a calamity (as both are quite injured)

Well he looks much superior to King so this even things up.

Zoro's demonstration of CoC may also be reserved for King.
We honestly dunno what king's capable of yet... he might be string on marco sipping tea with Perespero for all we know (joke)

zoro needs rest he is in no shape to fight.. might be fatal for all we know and the onky Medics are chopper and his med team and Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.