Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
All your fucking posts from the start are about Zoro, what's your fucking problem? Your posts are not even funny and sweat insecurity
becouse zoro was in this chapter wasnt he ? :kayneshrug: Im not talking about someone who wasnt... I admit I was wrong about ashura not coming back... but dont worry Im not allowed to bash zoro for month anyways anymore, so I have to get it out of my system while I can

Act 3 Luffy > act 1 Luffy > DR Luffy.
Act 1 Boundman was still 1 shotted by Kaido.

But since it's you I am talking with.. then sure. Not only Boundman was Top Tier..

Base Luffy made High High Tier Katakuri bled with simple kick. What is above High High Tier, yep base Luffy is also Top Tier horray
Oh stfu with the one shot. 923 was bullshit fake hype. Luffy should have never eaten that attack with Future Sight.

Luffy had Kong Gatling, fucking King Kong Gun. He's still hiding it. 923 should have lasted a lot longer but Oda loves his fake hype.

Oh stfu with the one shot. 923 was bullshit fake hype. Luffy should have never eaten that attack with Future Sight.

Luffy had Kong Gatling, fucking King Kong Gun. He's still hiding it. 923 should have lasted a lot longer but Oda loves his fake hype.
Luffy was in no condition to use FS in that fight.

What happened to "Dressrosa, no scratch that Albasta Zoro one shots Kaido"..... Not even Enma boosted Zoro using Asura can.... So of course Luffy has to step in to deliver what Zoro can't do.
Enma boosted?
What kinda cuck shit is that?

Ashura is CoC..Enma is a CoA based sword. So Zoro literally said fuck this Enma bullshit..I'll use manifestation of my greatness and Kaido would be dead if Zoro wasn't at 1% of his strength

Hiryu Kiren already made him shit his pants

While Luffy's pussy ass has to pick Zoro's scraps when Zoro has left Kadio at 20% of his strength.
What a garbage ass captain,

becouse zoro was in this chapter wasnt he ? :kayneshrug: Im not talking about someone who wasnt... I admit I was wrong about ashura not coming back... but dont worry Im not allowed to bash zoro for month anyways anymore, so I have to get it out of my system while I can
Bro all your messages are about Zoro, I haven't seen you once talking about his king's haki, law or even kaido, your messages are summed up to "Luffy gear >>> Zoro asura" and you've been posting this since yesterday, what's wrong with you ?

Enma boosted?
What kinda cuck shit is that?

Ashura is CoC..Enma is a CoA based sword. So Zoro literally said fuck this Enma bullshit..I'll use manifestation of my greatness and Kaido would be dead if Zoro wasn't at 1% of his strength

Hiryu Kiren already made him shit his pants

While Luffy's pussy ass has to pick Zoro's scraps when Zoro has left Kadio at 20% of his strength.
What a garbage ass captain,
The garbage ass Captain who has to do what Zoro can't. :suresure:

One little detail I noticed from talkop that's not mentioned in the spoiler thread , is that Luffy says (to zoro and law i assume ?) to go down and to leave it to him and to pass the news to everyone.

路飞:你们下去吧,接下来就交给我,无论如何我都会赢…!!就把这个(消息)传给所有人。

Zoro is gonna recover like the red scabbard maybe ? I'm not sure with the translation though.

Edit : Since it's not very clear, it's not mentionned who is going down, i just assumed it was zoro and law since they were mentionned next to kaido just before.
I think zoro will go down for a momment.
Because he believe kaido will defeated by his captain.

"Shouldn't have happened" 😂
Cmon it has been 3 years since Luffy was one shotted but you are here still at the first stage of being denial?

Status
Not open for further replies.