Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if Rayleigh's training will be used again. I believe Luffy will figure it out how to utilize CoC on his own in the heat of battle.

As for 1 v 1, Kaido's already taken damage so it's not really a 1 on 1. There's a possibility the other novas join Luffy back against Kaido. But for now it'll probably be Luffy's fight, and possibly a new Gear.
Luffy has taken damage too, and Kaido at least has zoan regen.

Would be better written and more realistic if Big Mom's takes her portion of her soul in Zeus back.
Big Mom from what we have seem needs to be present to use her soul ability. If Zeus just goes away because he knows his time is up when he sees new Fire Zeus she would probably need to track him down a take him but as we know her hands will be full with Kidd and Killer rightnow.

Anyway, another Luffy power up mid fight by just copying what his enemy can do.

How are you guys feeling about this?

I'm gonna be honest, it's weird that Luffy is now using this defeat Kaido, because we could've saved all of those fucking chapters of Luffy training for Ryou back then.
The training for ryou was important, Luffy is just applying what he learned from that training but using CoC instead of CoA....And honestly, thats what is actualy stupid about it....Why didnt he try to do that before LMAO?

I am more interested in what variants Luffy show with his CoC, and newly learnt penetration haki and FS....if Oda showcases properly, Luffy will be certified top tier even though he will be the bottom of the barrel.....but more than that I wanted to see the damn panels of Luffy and Kaido clash....
I’m also glad we got headway into how the sky clashes were possible and the explanation of the blades not touching betw roger and WB. This guarantees Luffy will be able to do it by the end. Oden fb foreshadowed it

Zoro did go all out vs Kaido but that was still not enough to Kill/Defeat Kaido
So his fight with him is done
Now we will see how good Kaido is really 1 vs 1 against Luffy
But i still feel Kaido should beat Luffy
1% prediction must come true

Everytime Luffy beats a relevant character people complain. People complained about Doffy, Cracker, Katakuri and they will complain when he beat Kaido.

Its a very interesting thing, i dont recall any other manga/anime where a good part of the fanbase got mad everytime the MC beat their opponent [and Luffy has many defeats during the series, even then people get upset XD]

Daily reminder that Zoro's best moment in Thirller Bark came after he left the fight against Moria to Luffy :finally:

I myself is one of the biggest ZKK believer out there, but even I understand that there's no way Zoro is gonna outshine Luffy, at least when it comes to "beating" Kaidou. Zoro has done what I had expected him to do, outshined every other Supernovas except for Luffy, by showing incredible offensive and defensive feats, as well as being the best support for Luffy. :optimistic:
I like the way you phrase that.
Best Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.