Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Zoro = Luffy dreamers can shut their mouths about it :cheers:

:suresure: ''Asura'' Zoro's ultimate move didn't even KO Kaido, and Law saved Zoro's ass once AGAIN :steef:

Luffy tells Zoro and Law get out of here, and I will solo Kaido :myman:

Asura wasn't a mode, it's an attack, I told this many times Zoro wankers didn't listen. There is a reason that Zoro uses this only to attack, he doesn't fight constantly like G4 mode or like Raid Suit. A HUGE L FOR ''ASURA IS a mode'' :finally:

Also, Oden soloed Kaido, Togen Totsuga did more damage than Zoro's Asura.

Zoro > Oden ain't happening. :goyea:

LOL, how Oden was Fresh?

thats their head-canon lol

Translation don't matter when the fact is that Akainu got schooled by Gorosei. Also throwing insults at someone is wrong and will get you Reported.
It does matter as it was used to exaggerate and support your agenda when Akainu in reality gave the Gorosei an order and didn't give two fucks about what the Gorosei had to say.

Yes, people like u are referred in a special way, let's forget that since you'll be reporting it either way

so like I predicted Zolo did nothing major to Kaido

remember when Zolo tards argued he can two shot Kaido? but the reality is Kaido could take a nap while letting Zolo give it all and still Zolo attacks won't do shit

Zolo is still a high tier and weaker than King and Queen
shut Up you’re Talking Shit and you know it!!
We’ll find out soon enough what he’s doing next!

so like I predicted Zolo did nothing major to Kaido

remember when Zolo tards argued he can two shot Kaido? but the reality is Kaido could take a nap while letting Zolo give it all and still Zolo attacks won't do shit

Zolo is still a high tier and weaker than King and Queen
Blocked hakai, an attack no other supernovas could block or stop. Becomes the second person to injury with an attack that will leave a scar and did it in a weaken and injured state. Yet, you believe he's not stronger than King or Queen.
:okay:

He much stronger then both. That's why weaken Zoro is about to fight and beat King.

It does matter as it was used to exaggerate and support your agenda when Akainu in reality gave the Gorosei an order and didn't give two fucks about what the Gorosei had to say.

Yes, people like u are referred in a special way, let's forget that since you'll be reporting it either way
Still following their orders and eating up their insults. Not really CoC material

Status
Not open for further replies.