Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Katakuri, who eats up the insults of Big meme?

Akainu gave them an order, you have no counter for this. So report the comment as there's nothing else you can do

:milaugh:

Oda " I want to cherish Akainu and draw him with great respect"

Also Oda portraying Akainu and Blackbeard as the two major threats for Luffy post ts. You guys can continue pushing this agenda, it will come down crashing anyways.
Katakuri atleast has the excuse of being a Son unlike Red Bitch who is a slave.

Also we need to see the pictures, I don't think it was adv CoC for Asura, maybe standard, or if we are to go by Zoro's word no CoC at all, just swordsmanship that was misdiagnosed.
Yeah. Unlikely. Kaido is very knowledgeable on this ability, saying only a hand full of people having it, also recognizing CoC in both Luffy and Kidd. So there is no reason to believe Kaido just "misdiagnosed" it. Plus, it can't be just basic CoC, because basic CoC so far was fodder control + some environmental damage.

It'll be picking up scraps if Zoro kills him after Luffy beats him 1v1, lol. Kaido still has enough power to casually do CoC imbued attacks and Thunder Bagua. Stop the BS.
What does having CoC imbued attack have to do with how much damage Kiado took?

Zoro at his limits performed Ashura..strongest form of CoC

And so Luffy fighting injured Kaido isn't picking up scraps but Zoro literally killing injured Kaido is?

Lmao stop the nonsense

I mean even if Kaido is still standing

Half dead Zoro managed to scar him for good lol

Tho Kaido is a beast
In any case, Zoro hacky will bloom after this chapter, from now on, he ll get stronger and stronger whatever the plot demand of him.
The flying dragon slash will be used again, 0 doubt about that, when that will happen? The moment we will be on the flower capital so depending how fast onigashima is moving that is the parameter on which you ll see something really special :cheers:

Just like Katakuri, who eats up the insults of Big meme?

Akainu gave them an order, you have no counter for this. So report the comment as there's nothing else you can do

:milaugh:

Oda " I want to cherish Akainu and draw him with great respect"

Also Oda portraying Akainu and Blackbeard as the two major threats for Luffy post ts. You guys can continue pushing this agenda, it will come down crashing anyways.
Yeah Oda has done a great job at portraying Akainu as one of the greatest threats and the end of series villain by having him get disrespected by his subordinate, get roasted by 5 old men, and have him whine about how he doesn’t have enough forces to deal with Warlords and the Kaido/BM alliance at the same time

And I didn't agree to your "terms".

Should I say it again since you clearly don't read?

- If you lose, I'm not letting you delete your account, you will stay here in shame with an avatar I pick for you, permanently.

- If I lose, I will change my account name permanently like you requested.

So let me ask again, deal?
Alright fine. Deal.

Let's make it even more fun. Both people get their Avs and names changed permanently. And we are both not allowed to delete our accounts.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I literally made the bet. How am I avoiding it lol.

So here are the rules.

Zoro fights and defeats King, Sanji doesn't:

- You win
- I delete my Account and leave WorstGen forever. I also can't remake my account

Sanji fights and defeats King, Zoro doesn't:

- I win
- You change your name to "TissueChampion23" forever. And no you cannot change it to anything else, even if you make a new account
Lol wanna this the outcome.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So, Zoro = Luffy dreamers can shut their mouths about it :cheers:

:suresure: ''Asura'' Zoro's ultimate move didn't even KO Kaido, and Law saved Zoro's ass once AGAIN :steef:

Luffy tells Zoro and Law get out of here, and I will solo Kaido :myman:

Asura wasn't a mode, it's an attack, I told this many times Zoro wankers didn't listen. There is a reason that Zoro uses this only to attack, he doesn't fight constantly like G4 mode or like Raid Suit. A HUGE L FOR ''ASURA IS a mode'' :finally:

Also, Oden soloed Kaido, Togen Totsuka did more damage than Zoro's Asura.

Zoro > Oden ain't happening. :goyea: Oden > Zoro still.

LOL, how Oden was Fresh?

oh sorry he had a scratch on him

When CoC users first manifest the ability, they usually perform the clumsy, uncontrolled fodder knockout technique, but Zoro’s first unconscious use of CoC was strong enough to damage Kaido. That’s a whole new level of CoC we haven’t seen yet, and is fitting for the character whose ambition is to make even heaven hear his name.

Could this have been the reason why Mihawk shed a drop of sweat back at Baratie? There’s no way that all this time, Mihawk didn’t know something was up. He was also drawn reacting to Luffy’s first use of CoC at Marineford.

Yeah. Unlikely. Kaido is very knowledgeable on this ability, saying only a hand full of people having it, also recognizing CoC in both Luffy and Kidd. So there is no reason to believe Kaido just "misdiagnosed" it. Plus, it can't be just basic CoC, because basic CoC so far was fodder control + some environmental damage.
We had several CoC clashes before, meaning they were imbued. May have been not as advanced in this chapter, but Zoro doesn't even seem aware of it like when Luffy used CoC back then.

although this chapter didn't proved " Asura is a CoC base mode"
the providers open our minds to this possibility

but if Luffy don't use a God Mode in this fight ... I guess the theory is dead
Why?
Luffy doesn't have to have a CoC mode just like Zoro?

Adv CoC is fight without touching Zoro is doing that cuz those arms are Illusions tho I the chapter would give better indication

Status
Not open for further replies.