Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Oden AP>all attacks combined
The dude in one blow had kaido looking messy
Kaido was silent and distressed even after winning.
He also scarred dragon kaido which has better durs than hybrid/base form.

Oden strikes kaido : ....Kaido looking sad
Zoro strikes Kaido : worororo
This dude enjoyed being cut lol

Props to Zoro and Law tho.

I wonder what will happen between BM and Kidd
I hope Oda doesn't offpanel kidd and Killer vs BM
Or perhaps we might even see kidd return to fight kaido again huh.

Retainers : dropped out
Law and Zoro : drops out
Killer : Next to be KOed
Zoro left a scar on Hybrid Kaido.
That alone is a better feat than Oden.

Yeah, a Kaido who ate a lot of attacks, including a barrage of internal destruction Kong attacks and adv. CoC Asura which gave him a new scar.

Healthy Kaido vs. Healtly Luffy? Probably Kaido.
Luffy took 2 adv CoC hits which he had no defense mechanism for, which he now does in the form of his own adv CoC.
Also we need to see the pictures, I don't think it was adv CoC for Asura, maybe standard, or if we are to go by Zoro's word no CoC at all, just swordsmanship that was misdiagnosed.

Not really because Ashura was already a mode in EL
He destroyed Kakus attack with it
He talked with it
He one shot Kaku with it

This turn Zoro is like at his limit so it doesn't confirm how Zoro will do when he's fresh
although this chapter didn't proved " Asura is a CoC base mode"
the providers open our minds to this possibility

but if Luffy don't use a God Mode in this fight ... I guess the theory is dead

Oda you need to stop the Zoro wank, this is like fan-fiction

* Zoro having CoC
* Asura - scars Kaido
* Asura is an advanced version of CoC
* Kidd comments on the Sky before Zoro does his attack
* Kaido comments on them all teaming up and conquering the world after being wounded
* Doing all this albeit all his bones are broken
* Luffy waking up now can use advanced CoC (catching up to Zoro's level of CoC)

I don't really think that the Ace/inerithed will/Mera Mera arguments work if we are talking about a possible confrontation with Akainu. I don't see what they even have to do with Akainu.

In contrast, I certainly see the reasoning behind the Zoro/Oden inherited will (strike Kaido down and to open the Wano borders)/Enma arguments and what motivations tie them to Wano and Kaido.

I also don't think we have seen Sabo reference Akainu's name once (and the opposite as well).

I could see is Sabo encountering Akainu and/or briefly protecting Luffy from him before his fight with Akainu continues.

But him joining the Akainu fight still doesn't make sense to me, given all the elements I wrote about before.

We'll see.
Sure they may not hold much weight now but it can in the future.

Sabo was made to be Ace 2.0 for a reason and we are going to know why soon.

I also don't think Luffy is going to have 2 more massive fights before the end of the manga.

Akainu is important don't get me wrong,but whAT lies ahead after Wano seems way more important for Luffy than simply some petty Ace avenging when Akainu even did nothing wrong.

How can someone defeat Prometheus man....Is water the only way...Even Jinbe's attack didn't extinguish it. Prometheus survived Zoro's repeated attacks....Since it's fire, it can reform after getting split... Really wondering how to defeat it

Status
Not open for further replies.