Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrid is better fighting wise but not better in everything. Full Zoan form is maybe more durable, and even if they were both as durable Oden really put Kaido down, here Kaido is still standing and fighting. For now Oden feat => Zoro one. If Zoro had matched Oden feat Kaido would have said something in that sense
Zoro just took on the combined attack of two yonko before this, so a heavily injured Zoro with broken bones managed to cut up kaido giving him a wound that will leave a scar as stated by the man himself. Fresh less wounded Zoro might have actually killed him lmao but let's enjoy the Luffy show now who is looking great :cheers:

Zoro with his CoA can do damage to Kaidos skin and cut through his scales..Luffy needs internal destruction
Zoros main Forte is CoA..so does Zoro have to know internal destruction as well?
I guess this chapter proved Zoro used CoC (unknowingly) and effected Kaido
that's why Kaido said " you are a CoC user"

any way

I doubt Oda give 1 CoC ability per person
I LOVE if that we true ... I WANT that to be true ... but he seem far too lazy to do that

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
How did Oden really put Kaido down when Kaido got back up?
I’m talking about that :

since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

when Oden attacked Kaido he made him fall, and Kaido was at Oden mercy and bloody. While here he is still standing and even if he has a scar he didn’t take that much of damage

I’m talking about that :

since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

when Oden attacked Kaido he made him fall, and Kaido was at Oden mercy and bloody. While here he is still standing and even if he has a scar he didn’t take that much of damage
It was dragon form and that attack didn't put Kaido down..it was off paneled what happened between the panel zoro hit him and the final panel

How can someone defeat Prometheus man....Is water the only way...Even Jinbe's attack didn't extinguish it. Prometheus survived Zoro's repeated attacks....Since it's fire, it can reform after getting split... Really wondering how to defeat it
I think he could be killed the moment Big Mom dies or she takes his lifespan back. I could even see BM trying to take Zeus' life after Prometheus convinced her but law swapping both.
Zeus going back to Nami is a given at this Point.

The funny thing is that TECHNICALLY Zoro has pulled out this Damaging CoC ability before Luffy... They both did it in the same chapter but Zoro did it a few pages before Luffy... And by accident
Save the best for the last

I wouldn't take much pride in doing something faster

and btw ... Luffy is rocking CoC since he was 17 ... Zoro is 21 and he don't even KNOW he have CoC

J

Jo_Ndule

Kaido would have commented if zoro did something equal or above Oden like he said when Retainers failed to reopen the scar.

Dragon kaido>hybrid kaido in durability which is always a fact
Zoan forms are alwats tanker ..hybrid is stronger

Oden in one blow , gave Kaido ptsd

Yeah. Unlikely. Kaido is very knowledgeable on this ability, saying only a hand full of people having it, also recognizing CoC in both Luffy and Kidd. So there is no reason to believe Kaido just "misdiagnosed" it. Plus, it can't be just basic CoC, because basic CoC so far was fodder control + some environmental damage.
Stop

Providers already said when luffy and kaidp using there are thunder spaces thicker ones like when roger/wb did or when kaido uses TB/ragnarok
While Ashura doesn't.

Kaido never said Zoro has used CoC on his attacks
He only questioned if he has CoC too! Which Zoro has no clue of!
So we don't even know if Zoro has CoC! (But i will just grant him CoC for now)
He definitely has no adCoC!

When luffy uses CoC, Kaidos comments and compares his CoC with Kid's
When retainers uses ryuo...Kaido wonders if they also have Oden's ryuo!
When Luffy hurts him, He compares him to the Great Ones.

With Zoro? He only wondered if he has CoC...no mention of Zoro using COc on his attacks froM KAIDO'S mouth.
He doesn't also compare Zoro's coc or Qshura to anyone there or from the past.

You should start questioning if Zoro has CoC or not
Cause Kaido usually makes comparisons when someone has something or performs as feat!

If we see less thicker sparks in this chapter from Zoro : no adcoc
If we don't see Kaido comparing Zoro's CoC to anyone: Zoro having CoC might be also still unconfirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.