Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does Asura only last for 1 attack? Every time we see Zoro use it, he only uses it to attack once and then he’s done
Against Kaku: he used it two times, blocking Rankyaku and hitting Kaku. There was no reason to use it after.
Against Pacifista: no reason to use it after first attack, because Pacifista was defeated by combo
Against Kaido: he's near death, i don't think he could use it even if he wanted at his state.

There you have it, the difference. Big mom asked Perospero on panel while Kizaru never did. Big mom couldn't do shit to Marco while Kizaru made him bleed with his lasers.

Love how you snuck the word fairly in because you know Kizaru drew blood from Marco while Meme never did.
Only while Marco is distracted or tied with Seastone. Unlike King who can easily bleed Marco fairly while in his weakest form

Unresolved plot points for Zoro circa 1010:
  • Zoro's Shimotsuki connection
  • The effects of a completed Hiyru Kaen
  • Upgrading Enma to a black blade
  • Zoro's desire to wield Nidai Kitetsu
  • Zoro's connection to Ryuma
  • Zoro's desire to defeat the strongest creature
  • Avenging Yasu by taking Kaido's head
  • Having Kaido acknowledge the birth of a samurai of Oden's calibre

You gotta be smoking the good shit to think that Zoro's out for the rest of the Kaido fight.
This would be true but, Zoro is not making Enma a black Blade on Wano.
Zoro desired to cut down the strongest creature which he already did.
He will avenge Yasu by cutting Orchis last head not Kaido's.
And the rest has no relation to Kaido.

So does Asura only last for 1 attack? Every time we see Zoro use it, he only uses it to attack once and then he’s done
I really thought Ashura as a mode for Zoro like Gears for Luffy....But seems like he can sustain it for just an attack everytime (Don't remember the situation when Zoro used Ashura at Sabaody Archipelago).... Really wonder if Zoro can sustain Ashura like a special mode

Kaido is definitely worlds strongest, still bummed that it's another Luffy 1v1 with some new power up during the fight. So he's had 2-3 additional power ups during this arc

Curious what Law and Zoro are going to do when they get inside the dome.
I'm actually curious why people expected anything different lol

Not saying you specifically, but I just feel like the writing has been completely on the nose for the classic one piece/shonen matchups this arc of Strawhats vs Beast Pirates.

Like even when you think about it:

- Oda set up all F5 with Strawhats fights outside of Drake and Chopper (it's unknown what they end up doing)

- Has had Marco stall King and Queen for some reason

- Has not given Sanji his matchup yet.

- Has given Inu a matchup with Jack but even when thinking about it, its doubtful Inu can win since Jack never showed his hybrid and Inu doesn't have sulong or Neko to tag team him with.

- Yamato having to go through the mansion to reach Kaido, which potentially has her meet Sanji and eventually Jack.

- Now is sending Zoro back down to the dome.

To me it's just painfully obvious that the Strawhats also take the calamity fights too, with the potential of Yamato (a possible Strawhat) also fighting Jack.

The numbers add up and would be pretty clean for the group to handle those fights, provided Chopper fights someone too (i.e. A controlled Drake or Page 1)

Unresolved plot points for Zoro circa 1010:
  • Zoro's Shimotsuki connection
  • The effects of a completed Hiyru Kaen
  • Upgrading Enma to a black blade
  • Zoro's desire to wield Nidai Kitetsu
  • Zoro's connection to Ryuma
  • Zoro's desire to defeat the strongest creature
  • Avenging Yasu by taking Kaido's head
  • Having Kaido acknowledge the birth of a samurai of Oden's calibre

You gotta be smoking the good shit to think that Zoro's out for the rest of the Kaido fight.
Loool no.

he cut kaido that’s it. He can explore his swordsmanship and haki in his battle against sweet general smoothie.

Status
Not open for further replies.