Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Law will perform some quick surgery shit Zoro to get him to a shape allowing him to fight again and then stitch himself up a little too and they will go to save Luffy in a critical moment.

Law will swap Luffy with Zoro in time for Zoro to tank whatever Kaido will use at Luffy.

I agree with your first part, it was done to ease us into the Yonko fight.

But I disagree about Zoro needing to turn the blade black this arc (it never was specified to happen this arc) or even needing to do more to Kaido then he's done. If Luffy is proclaiming he will win and is sending them back down, then chances are this is finalized and Zoro has another role to play. He did what he intended to do (at least not literally), no need to force him back up there unless Oda wants to
It was very well hinted in 955 that he was going to do it. It is very well assumed it would be this arc, which makes the obvious sense.

I hope Oda forces Zoro in some way back up there. That's the only hype we will get in a Zoro named chapter, Zoro has done everything else hype worthy compared to what has been done inside the dome anyways.

Not maybe, without any doubt is his lethality higher. Akainu hasn't even come close using his biggest moves unlike Big mom and Kaido and next to them his base moves look far more potent.
Akainu can’t take 1/10th of the hits Kaido can. A regular KKG would fuck him up.

You had a guy like Shanks who lost his arm to a fish. Kaido quite likely has the strongest tanking ability ever in OP verse.

Is that as convenient as all nine scabbards being able to go on after nearly dying.

The time between their near death and the running through onigashima is around one Gear 4 timetable.
that was still unexpected U expected them to kick the bucket but the way oda plays the 9s is in a very convoluted way which still made it seem genuine something we couldn't predict.. but this theory regarding a miraculous tooth fairy healing zoro is just straight forward and is MEH.. not thrilling..m something zoro doesn't deserve if he's gonna make a comeback and fight king

Status
Not open for further replies.