Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this chapter,
Oda finally showcased the difference between a Supreme king haki user and a non user!

It basically what separates the Top Tiers from the rest...

Luffy in this chapter have transcended in level just by that mere knowledge of king's haki

I think this chapter could be the best one on rooftop so far!

Also funny how Law was like the Oden between Roger and WB, with Luffy and Kaido

Only a deluded Yanker would believe that.
Luffy is learning to use attacking CoC on top of his advanced CoA.
This raid ain't falling. There is no progression left for Luffy in this arc.
Honey just give up peacefully. Kaido and big mom and yonko hype in general was being built ever so since water seven...oda even says one piece was originally a story about Luffy surpassing the yonko

Kaido ain’t going down that easy. Let’s not act like in chapter 1000 Luffy didn’t do similar thing. Big mom is about to slaughter Kidd and killer next chapter too...game over.you lost we won. Accept your Ls like a loser ...it happens just move on :kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro fanboy delusions are getting dragged down to reality just like Zoro is getting dragged down from the Roof
:gokulaugh:
Hmm?

Zoro tanked 2 Yonko attack which is probably the strongest attack in the show up until this point.

He scarred Kaido.

:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

Zoro did everything nay sayers said he won't.

ZKK at the end of the fight and nay sayers are done.

Akainu's logia intag+CoO shapeshifting > Kaido's dura
Akainu was evading sneak attacks from Marco and Vista.
Nah that wasn't even named attacks.........marco kicked both kziaru/aokiji.........and he used claws against akainu..........besides luffy/zoro has much better AP than marco..........

Plus not everything can be evaded......akainu never showed katakuri level finnes

After reading the detailed summary:
- the mere fact that Luffy is now alone with Kaido means that crazy things will happen,

- "Color of the Supreme King" can be used to "cover" yourself as well! " - G5 is coming !!!

- Kid and Killer VS BIG MOM - i already mentioned that, if Kid defeats BM I think he will reach Yanko position,

- Law and Zoro - I wonder what Oda is up to with them,

- Scene with BM and Prometheus - foundations for an upgrade for Nami ???

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Honey just give up peacefully. Kaido and big mom and yonko hype in general was being built ever so since water seven...oda even says one piece was originally a story about Luffy surpassing the yonko

Kaido ain’t going down that easy. Let’s not act like in chapter 1000 Luffy didn’t do similar thing. Big mom is about to slaughter Kidd and killer next chapter too...game over.you lost we won. Accept your Ls like a loser ...it happens just move on :kayneshrug:
Oda "I wanna end One Piece within 5 years"
Oda "The man with the red hair will make his move in 2021"

Yonkotards "Raid is falling, Yonko hype, Luffy won't beat the Yonko until chapter 1100 in 2023" :whitepress:

Luffy was scared by Akainu, the scar is hurting just like that off Shanks, they're destined to fight again.
Which is why they'll clash a bit and after that is when Sabo will probably enter. He wasn't there for Ace when he died but he'll be there to take his revenge. Mera Mera and Magu Magu were destined to fight since SBS since Vol 79 SBS when Oda revealed the devil fruit superiority hierarchy. It being Sabo just reinforces it. Sabo will probably just tell Luffy to leave Akainu to him, not waste his time and fight the real final boss, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.