Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See how stupid that sounds? Law didn't beat Doffy, Wiper didn't beat Enel, Pauly didn't Lucci, but the fucking 2nd in staff chief who keeps taking Ls from Fujitora is gonna beat the FLEET ADMIRAL of the Marines even though Luffy has 10x more reasons to do so AND actual beef with the man in question? Delusional.
So you're saying that Sabo has no reason to fight Akainu? Lmao. This sounds 10x more stupid than what you earlier said. Law couldn't beat Doflamigo as he wasn't capable enough. 'Kept taking Ls?' You're reading the wrong manga' lol. And even if he weaker, I guess he can't become much stronger like Luffy did, from fighting Doflamingo to fighting Kaido 1v1 next chapter. Your reasoning is pretty shit.

You right, zoro will tell Luffy to leave BB to him
Zoro has no reason to fight BB, Sabo has a lot.

zkk :kayneshrug:
let marco beat king :shocking:
dont want oda to shit on lanjifans anymore man half dead zoro beating king then killing kaido? to much wank for oda but who knows :myman:
I expect nothing less lol

Remember how he got at TB:

- vs Ryuuma
- Big moments with Oars like everyone else
- then randomly a 2 chapter fight with Kuma while everyone else was fucked up, all to highlight how much he was willing to throw his life away for Luffy?

Akainu = broke Luffy's spirit, made him question if he could become PK, left a permanent battle scar on his chest.
Only one to do all these things + only character Luffy shows hatred towards at the simple mention of his name.
Luffy got over that pain remembering that he has other friends too. With us having Shanks' statement who says that it's ok to cry, but one has to look forward. On the other hand, Sabo has inherited Ace' will, people mention that he is much like Ace and when Sabo one shotted Burgess, he mentioned that it seems like Ace didn't forgive him. So Sabo revenging Ace sounds plausible.

With Luffy being able to block every shit with his Barrier Hakis and has punches so strong it heavily taxes Hybrid Kaido, what are Akainu's options?

Yeah Big deal lol he forgot how to use in mf...........yeah he is a excellent dodger lmfao:suresure::suresure:
Do you realize the stupidity of your argument?

No one used hardening in Marineford so I guess the Admirals,Whitebeard,the Commanders all can't use basic haki hardening uh?

Oda didn't visually depict haki in Marineford.

So you're saying that Sabo has no reason to fight Akainu? Lmao. This sounds 10x more stupid than what you earlier said. Law couldn't beat Doflamigo as he wasn't capable enough. 'Kept taking Ls?' You're reading the wrong manga' lol. And even if he weaker, I guess he can't become much stronger like Luffy did, from fighting Doflamingo to fighting Kaido 1v1 next chapter. Your reasoning is pretty shit.
Did you even read what I wrote?

Law had 10x more reasons to beat Doffy than Luffy did. Didn't happen
Wiper had 10x more reasons to beat Enel than Luffy did. Didn't happen.
Both could have realistically been written by Oda, Wiper and Law were strong enough for both scenarios to happen without fans going crazy about it.

Yet they didn't do shit to these guys.

And now you actually believe Luffy, who for the first time in 1000+ chapters, has more reasons to beat down a villain than ANYONE ELSE, will just let someone else take care of it? Na man this is UTTERLY delusional.

I expect nothing less lol

Remember how he got at TB:

- vs Ryuuma
- Big moments with Oars like everyone else
- then randomly a 2 chapter fight with Kuma while everyone else was fucked up, all to highlight how much he was willing to throw his life away for Luffy?
think zkk gonna be when he gets his named chapter there is when he makes enma a black blade to

Wait, I just realized!!!!

Hawkins prediction about the 1% survival is Zoro as I theorized!!!

Zoro said: After I use Asura his best attack, he will leave it to Law... and ellided to the idea of his body on the brink of death...
At same time, Law said he wouldn't be socked if every bone of Zoro is crushed already!!!

I think that's what Oda is going for very soon with the whole tragedy in act 3 ending, which is the SHs see Zoro on brink of death!!!

And the doctors (all of them, Chopper, Marco, Law) with their skills cannot heal him easily... so leaving it as a dramatic ending.. and depending on Zoro's own will to survive... and naturally he will survive and by end of act 4 maybe even has his 1 vs 1 fight
Zoro was probably talking about himself being dead weight once he uses attack like Luffy after G4, or that Zoro will die since he wont be able to defend himself anymore like after G4

Do you realize the stupidity of your argument?

No one used hardening in Marineford so I guess the Admirals,Whitebeard,the Commanders all can't use basic haki hardening uh?

Oda didn't visually depict haki in Marineford.
They were using barrier haki its obvious........adv coc is highlighted specifically by black aura coming from the blade

Status
Not open for further replies.