Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Zoro is cutting Prometheus into so many pieces that it can't help Big Mom. Law comments how crazy Zoro is, saying that he wouldn't be surprised if every bone in Zoro's body is already broken."

Dammmmmmn typical Zoro, proud of my boy
:steef::lumazed:
The coolest part is, this is pretime skip Zoro epicness along with, this is what Oda is doing to take Zoro out of the fight, forcing his hand by blocking that attack making him already on the brink of death... AMAZING

Wasn't Akainu doing just that?

He clashed with WB with his hands in his pockets, cancelled a Gura punch with a no named magma fist. WB barely fought Akainu for a couple minutes before having a heart attack. Then Akainu hits in the chest instead of the face and miraculously dissapeared after that.
Not really talking about AP they were equals I will say.........plus that attack was similar to daifunka........yeah when WB had a heart attack that was pis moment but before that he was stabbed by squardo so that does affects WB and he is no kaido who heals..........

Not really talking about AP they were equals I will say.........plus that attack was similar to daifunka........yeah when WB had a heart attack that was pis moment but before that he was stabbed by squardo so that does affects WB and he is no kaido who heals..........
Which means MF WB stood no chance against Akainu tbh. He only managed to him with a sneak attack which gave him the upper hand.

Fujitora and Greenbull are second stringers.
greenbull>Kizaru
Akainu overcame Aokiji and has grown since, haki blooms in a battlefield afterall. Also aside from odd exceptions like Garp, the marines run on a strength hierarchy to some extent and he has been promoted above the 3 admirals.
Luffy just haki bloom so easy from kaido, its safe to assume A and Kiji both haki bloom or maybe only Akainu

Status
Not open for further replies.