Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways Luffy looked amazing this chapter and I like Luffy as a character anyways..used to be my favorite

If every Luffy fan was like @Luffy is the mc and gave Zoro his due props and not bums like @sanjikun and @OEKaneki saying dumb shit like "Law > Zoro", I'd definitely be wanking Luffy this chapter

Dude went from a YC1+ to mid top tier in a matter of minutes
Zoro will always be slightly stronger than Sanji. ALWAYS. You can keep crying but that's the truth. RS Sanji is >= Killer.

@Celestial D. Dragon I've copped an L but I'll leave a pin in this. Hear me out for one sec. The only times zoros spirit and will were spoken about as a manifestation or aura (Not just tenacity) were when he used ashura. Sounds like reaching but the fact that kaku mentioned his spirit or will manifesting along with kaido only mentioning about CoC when he used ashura has got to raise a few questions. I do accept I'm probably just wrong and zoro just unlocked it then, but let me dream a lil. Food for thought is all

Why do you always feel the need to compare to Sanji. This is sad lmao/
Because when your favorite character is Sanji and you are still talking shit about Zoro..its ironic as fuck

Like if Gol D Roger fans were looking down on Kaidos performance it makes sense..but imagine Chopper fans doing the same yet said Chopper fans constantly feel like a need to put Chopper on Kaidos level

Status
Not open for further replies.