Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea he has to settle for big mom because he isn’t capable of doing anything to kaido . Why do you think Oda didn’t make zoro or luffy hit big mom? They would violate her . Kid settling for sloppy seconds . I gurantee you he doesn’t have anything that scales to zoros feats at the end of the arc . Feel bad for you kid fans
It’s alright you don’t need to feel bad for us man. Kidd is fighting a character that is ultimately comparable to Kaido and is the only Yonko without a scar. No one so far in the series has truly damaged her. Make sure you’re watching when Kidd is the first one that does the job :cheers:

Kaido believes that with luffy, zoro and law, he can conquer the world. Shows how much kaido who is strongest in the verse respect their strength.

I hope and pray that oda throws a curveball and make luffy fall to kaido and bring an end to act 3. A tragedy needs to happen in this arc, right now there isnt a feeling of despair or urgency of defeating him. Its just like he's the big bad guy that needs to be taken care of, even that im not sure, he didnt even killed the scabbards when he had the chance.

why the mask? That fight would make us zoro fans really happy
Yeah no.

This is what gonna happens.

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

- And then Kaido told the Calamities that they can't beat Sanji in a 1v1 fight.

- And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

- Sanji then mid diff Jack and saves the Scabbards.

- Sanji then saves Zoro from King.

- Sanji dominates King.

- Sanji eventually beats King.

- Sanji then fight against Kaido.

- But Kaido's attack doesn't work against Sanji.

- Kaido then got couple of scars from Sanji.

- Sanji then fuck Ulti in front of Page One.

- Ulti then joins Sanji's Wano Harem.

#SanjiTooStronk
:finally:

It’s alright you don’t need to feel bad for us man. Kidd is fighting a character that is ultimately comparable to Kaido and is the only Yonko without a scar. No one so far in the series has truly damaged her. Make sure you’re watching when Kidd is the first one that does the job :cheers:
Lmfaoo Zoro just gave hybrid kaido a scar . Nothing kid does will compare to that . He couldn’t even pinch kaido

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kaido believes that with luffy, zoro and law, he can conquer the world. Shows how much kaido who is strongest in the verse respect their strength.

I hope and pray that oda throws a curveball and make luffy fall to kaido and bring an end to act 3. There needs to be a tragedy in this arc, right there isnt a feeling of despair or urgency of defeating him. Its just like he's the big bad guy that needs to be taken care of, even that im not sure, he didnt even killed the scabbards when he had the chance.
He is most likely gna fall. We have to see Kaido's villian origin story.

Thought the spoilers said Luffy attack were coated in BL.
Luffy also said he figure it out when he got hit by Ragnarok so I'd assume it is.
Ragnarok is definitely CoC (and doesn't have black lightning). And Luffy's attacks at the end are definitely CoC (and have black lightning).

That's my point. Inconsistency. Although it's confusing for readers, it's not the first time.

CoC can:
-Damage or not damage physical objects.
-Create or not create wind (Rayleigh used it stealthily in the auction house the first time)
-Be done consciously or unconsciously
-Target specific people or everyone

Last edited:
Would remove Kidd from that duo, we are few and don't spam toxicity around. If he gets that talked this much it is for other reasons.
I was going to say, virtually 90% of the forum makes fun of Kid, yet hes the one that tanked a BM punch to the face and set up Law to throw her off, now he and Killer are standing in her way so she can't pair up back with Kaido.

Honestly, fans of Kid have every right to push back. There are tons of instances of the Luffy/Kid rivalry this past arc that I would not be surprised if Kid managed to defeat Big Mom. As much of a long shot as I think it is, I am entirely rooting for him and that fanbase. Luffy shouldn't be able to hog all of the Yonko fights. He's already fighting Kaido and Blackbeard in the least, with the potential to face Shanks if the story heads that way.

Are Kidd fans actually happy with the BM matchup?

He was talking big about how he was gonna be the one to kill Kaido and get revenge but now he randomly switches to BM without any buildup or doing anything significant to Kaido?

No agendas here, it just seems like lame and inconsistent writing.
The man never finishes his beef with emperors, it's his trademark.

Status
Not open for further replies.