Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Kidd fans actually happy with the BM matchup?

He was talking big about how he was gonna be the one to kill Kaido and get revenge but now he randomly switches to BM without any buildup or doing anything significant to Kaido?

No agendas here, it just seems like lame and inconsistent writing.
I'm still waiting to see panels and translations to judge properly, from the summary looks to me like Kidd is thinking on his feet to keep Linlin and Kaido separated. If Oda decides to dig into the past invasion in Totland from the Kidd Pirates and does it properly it ain't bad at all for me. But he needs to build it well.
I'm open to the possibility.

Yeah no.

This is what gonna happens.

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

- And then Kaido told the Calamities that they can't beat Sanji in a 1v1 fight.

- And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

- Sanji then mid diff Jack and saves the Scabbards.

- Sanji then saves Zoro from King.

- Sanji dominates King.

- Sanji eventually beats King.

- Sanji then fight against Kaido.

- But Kaido's attack doesn't work against Sanji.

- Kaido then got couple of scars from Sanji.

- Sanji then fuck Ulti in front of Page One.

- Ulti then joins Sanji's Wano Harem.

#SanjiTooStronk
:finally:
If Oda does not give Sanji panels, make your own. I like your spirit. Keep going :blush:

Yeah no.

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

- And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

- Sanji dominates King.

#SanjiTooStronk
Goat.....

I was going to say, virtually 90% of the forum makes fun of Kid, yet hes the one that tanked a BM punch to the face and set up Law to throw her off, now he and Killer are standing in her way so she can't pair up back with Kaido.

Honestly, fans of Kid have every right to push back. There are tons of instances of the Luffy/Kid rivalry this past arc that I would not be surprised if Kid managed to defeat Big Mom. As much of a long shot as I think it is, I am entirely rooting for him and that fanbase. Luffy shouldn't be able to hog all of the Yonko fights. He's already fighting Kaido and Blackbeard in the least, with the potential to face Shanks if the story heads that way.

Are Kidd fans actually happy with the BM matchup?

He was talking big about how he was gonna be the one to kill Kaido and get revenge but now he randomly switches to BM without any buildup or doing anything significant to Kaido?

No agendas here, it just seems like lame and inconsistent writing.
Oh for sure I don’t like at all. I was very vocal about that yesterday. But I see what Oda is trying to do. He obviously wants Luffy to be the main guy against Kaido, but he wants to have Kidd rival Luffy in some way without taking any of Luffy’s shine. So he’s gonna have Kidds matchup be against a Yonko comparable to Kaido. Plus there has been some conflict set up between Kidd and Big Mom so it isn’t COMPLETELY out of no where.

What Oda does well, is add in sub points of reader curiousity.

Prometheus asking BM for a favor
Also them saying they notice something around the clouds.

What I personally dont like is this is almost the exact same thing as Luffy Katakuri fight where oda inserts the your strength will bloom midfight giving luffy the excuse to get a new bound power up on top of his 3 power ups every arc.

I cant wait for images to come up to see what Zoro's attack looks like and what aura specifically is show behind his 3 faces or what is coated on his weapon to give Kaido the impression Zoro has CoC

Yeah no.

- Sanji dominates King.

#SanjiTooStronk
Holy shit good editing lol:suresure:

Luffy beats Kaido

Kidd beats Big Mom

The rivalry continues :cheers:
Rightfully so too imo.

Kaido and BM are essentially equal in their own way. If Luffy ends up soloing Kaido as it seems to be going, there is virtually no need for him to defeat Big Mom, as it's effectively like he already beat her by beating Kaido. Vice versa with Kid if Killer is knocked out or is used somewhere else.

It also allows Luffy and Kid to potentially one day have a decent fight before Laugh Tale/One Piece maybe

What Oda does well, is add in sub points of reader curiousity.

Prometheus asking BM for a favor
Also them saying they notice something around the clouds.

What I personally dont like is this is almost the exact same thing as Luffy Katakuri fight where oda inserts the your strength will bloom midfight giving luffy the excuse to get a new bound power up on top of his 3 power ups every arc.

I cant wait for images to come up to see what Zoro's attack looks like and what aura specifically is show behind his 3 faces or what is coated on his weapon to give Kaido the impression Zoro has CoC

If Luffy and Zoro started doing shit like this. Hell even Robin... That would be cool.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah no.

- Sanji dominates King.

#SanjiTooStronk
Wow you went through way too much trouble to do that also sanji fucking ulti in front of page one was just dark dude, don't be mad just cause zoro fucked hiyori in front of Sanji

Kaido and BM are essentially equal in their own way. If Luffy ends up soloing Kaido as it seems to be going, there is virtually no need for him to defeat Big Mom, as it's effectively like he already beat her by beating Kaido. Vice versa with Kid if Killer is knocked out or is used somewhere else.
This is a very good point. I never really thought about it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.