Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Who still thinks Zoro didn't come out if the timeskip Stronger than Luffy?
- Learning kinemon's fire cutting ability off-panel, showing that Oda takes into consideration arcs progression in his rating
- Receiving Enma, allowing him to train his haki and get much stronger, with all his major feats against Kaido happening thanks to that
- Unlocking conqueror haki mid fight with Kaido

So basically, he got multiple PU on and off-panel since the beginning of the timeskip, while constantly pushing his limits with Enma, to the point of unlocking conqueror haki. Timeskip Zoro is nothing comparable to current Zoro

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Back to Onigashima's rooftop, Luffy is unconscious with his eyes turning white. Kaidou laughs, then says that it's just like last time. Even after passing out, Luffy wouldn't stop staring at him. Kaidou wonders whether he should crush first, if Luffy's eyes, brain or heart.

FS + RYOU ADVANCED, KAIDO destroyed him, and would kill him ... Let's see what this kid can do with COC now.

Why admit for something when the manga show that characters get zenkai boost?
Don´t dodge the question, did Luffy jump from defeating Doffy to extrem diff to beating him neg diff? Law was right next to this Luffy fighting Kaido. Ofc Law get a zenkai boost, he had multiple fights in PH and Dressrosa, he improve himself for this moment and even in Wano he had dangerous fights with Hawkins. Alone the fact that he show a new skill this chapter show that Law didn´t sit back as duck without doing nothing.
Please show me where the manga shows Luffy getting Zenkai boosts.
>Luffy got FS through his extreme diff battle with Katakuri...is that a Zenkai boost?
>Luffy got advCoa through training with Hyo in Udon...is that a Zenkai boost?
>Luffy got advCOC technique by getting knocked out by Kaido several times and finally copying him....is that a Zenkai boost?

The only fight Law had post DR was with Hawkings. That wasn't even an extreme diff match. Law hasn't received any Zenkai boosts. He isn't going to mid diff his DR self when every tech he's used is still the same

Beating Snack is not like defeating guys like Cracker or Jack.
I don´t even understand you point, basically Cracker vs Luffy prove my point.

You guys always stuck with "he didn´t get stronger" when the mangaka clearly show that they get stronger only because of trying to wank Doffy who is a neg diff material for both Luffy and Zoro, Law support these characters and perform far better then anything with Doffy could dream to show off
Why is it different? Wasn't Snack a commander level opponent?
Cracker vs Luffy doesn't prove your point when Cracker ended up getting one shotted and Katakuri placed pre FS Luffy above Cracker.

Nobody stuck with anything. You are here claiming that Law got Zenkai boosts because you can't explain how Law is performing this well in the rooftop battle.

- Learning kinemon's fire cutting ability off-panel, showing that Oda takes into consideration arcs progression in his rating
- Receiving Enma, allowing him to train his haki and get much stronger, with all his major feats against Kaido happening thanks to that
- Unlocking conqueror haki mid fight with Kaido

So basically, he got multiple PU on and off-panel since the beginning of the timeskip, while constantly pushing his limits with Enma, to the point of unlocking conqueror haki. Timeskip Zoro is nothing comparable to current Zoro
He unlocked CoC ? I thought Ashura itself was CoC ?

Ragnarok is definitely CoC (and doesn't have black lightning). And Luffy's attack at the end are definitely CoC (and have black lightning).

That's my point. Inconsistency. Although it's confusing for readers, it's not the first time.

CoC can:
-Damage or not damage physical objects.
-Create or not create wind (Rayleigh used it stealthily in the auction house the first time)
-Be done consciously or unconsciously
-Target specific people or everyone
I'm not saying it's actually lightning, but it looks like lightning. Kaido's attack looks the same as Roger and WB before they clashed and based of spoilers, Luffy can now do the same.
The whole point was that Hakai wasn't any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.