Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Learning kinemon's fire cutting ability off-panel, showing that Oda takes into consideration arcs progression in his rating
- Receiving Enma, allowing him to train his haki and get much stronger, with all his major feats against Kaido happening thanks to that
- Unlocking conqueror haki mid fight with Kaido

So basically, he got multiple PU on and off-panel since the beginning of the timeskip, while constantly pushing his limits with Enma, to the point of unlocking conqueror haki. Timeskip Zoro is nothing comparable to current Zoro
I think Zoro already had CoC for a while, just didnt know it. Its not like he was spamming asura after the TS.

- Learning kinemon's fire cutting ability off-panel, showing that Oda takes into consideration arcs progression in his rating
- Receiving Enma, allowing him to train his haki and get much stronger, with all his major feats against Kaido happening thanks to that

So basically, he got multiple PU on and off-panel since the beginning of the timeskip, while constantly pushing his limits with Enma, to the point of unlocking conqueror haki. Timeskip Zoro is nothing comparable to current Zoro
Some people really like to pretend that their favorite character is the same as he has been for a long time, just to advance their agenda. It's really shallow and annoying.

Hmmm very understandable points. To add he did not learn it, he stole it which I think is more badass and also think he learned that during his training watching those mimicking creatures from Mihawks island.

My counter to CoC is would Zoro have been able to unlock it had he used it earlier?

There is not a counter to Enma, unless Asura brings out all the haki like Zoro has with Enma.

The additional point that is not shown is, i think Zoro has been the only one training PostTime Skip, just Oda has not shown it this time around. In the SBS Oda said one of Zoro's favorite things to do is train

I dnt think Zoro is done. Dnt be surprised if his haki blooms as well. Luffy wont get the only powerup in this fight. Luffy telling them to go downstairs, to get us thinking Luffy will beat Kaido by himself, but were still above the sea. Remember that Zoro will come back. Yet to have a Zoro titled chapter, and dnt see it with King, because hes not done this arc.

Law is the perfect support, with his df.

Luffy was the first to fall, then got back up, but hes gonna be a force now he knows how to imbue his king haki with his fist.

> Fire cutting does not increase defense nor reactions nor durability nor attack power nor speed nor physical strength nor endurance

> His major feats have had nothing to do with Enma but Zoro's own strength. Stopping island level combined attack from Kaido and Big Mom had nothing to do with Enma. Given a scar to Kaido had nothing to do with Enma

> Unlocking CoC is ambiguous unless you can prove that he created that Asura attack on the spot and did not already have it. Him not knowing that the attack was infused with COC doesnt mean that he just unlocked it.

Your points do not prove that though. Non of what you've stated affect Zoro's physical Strength, speed, reactions, Durability, endurance. These core stats came from timeskip. Also you making a huge leap by claiming that Enma led to Zoro unlocking CoC

Last edited:
Worst part of the chapter : Kaido admiting Law ability is overpowered. Even if Kaido can't be shambled due to his haki. Still his fruit getting that admiration from Kaido and Doflamingo is something. I am starting to hate this fruit ever existed

either big mom is creating another zeus, Zoro split the skies with Asura, or Sanji is doing something to the flame clouds to stop onigashima from falling
Big Mom replacing Zeus with a new homie, maybe

Prometheus right before seems to be complaining about him being useless and requests "something"
I was think CoC type stuff or BM making a new homie
I could see Big Mom making a stronger cloud homie out of Kaido's flame clouds tbh
1. Big mom is making a new himie

2. Kidd realizes they are flying and sees kaidos dragon clouds

only two things I can see it being
So a lot of people think Big Mom making a new homie due to request of Prometheus. I quite like it since it will enable Nami to have a permanent power up which we can see in the expected "Nami" chapter.

CoC stuff is also possible but timeline may not be consistent since we possibly see Luffy regain consciousness after that scene.

Sanji doing something to flame clouds is really creative :milaugh:but if happens I will take it gladly. :cheers:

B

Ballel

:kata:

Dnt be surprised if his haki blooms as well. Luffy wont get the only powerup in this fight. Luffy tellin
Asura is literally Zoro's haki bloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.