Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Zoro isn’t even playing a big part in Kaido’s defeat. His strongest attack didn’t weaken Kaido at all.
What happened to ZKK?
I’m about to slander everyone of you ZKK
This is Gifter trolling all over again. :milaugh:
And then Oda slaps dab reality.

I was waiting for a moment in story just like this to happen.
If there are any Zoro fans that are shaky on ZKK bc of this moment, don't worry fam.
Zoro will definitely kill Kaido.

And these next chapters will be intermission for Zoro.
Prolly fighting King or recuperate.

Not until we pass the events of the Flower Capital, will ZKK die.

And for you @Hahasanji I know you're sad bc Zoro took a W, so you went into hiding.
But if you read the spoils, Asura left a nasty scar on Hybrid Kaido. And Kaido laments that these strong folk couldn't join under his banner.

Just like the legends say, there is a Second Coming of Ryuma to surpass the Old Guard, Zoro has to surpass the Old Legends of Wano (Ryuma, Oden, Hyougoro, Yasu) the strongest of the Samurai here. This progresses his purposes in the over arching narrative. He has to surpass Wano samurai to be ready for Mihawk. And for that to be the case ZKK is imminent.

Luffy and Kaido are having a Roger Vs Whitebeard level clash

Luffy got the better hype in the chapter Zoro used Asura :myman:
I disagree !!!!!!

Luffy used G4 before and couldn't do anything to Kaido.

Nerfed Zoro whips out Asura = Kaido is scarred - and mentions they'd be able to rule the world if they all teamed up.

In the same chapter he is laughing at Luffy.

From Redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if you still dont believe hes top 1 what are you doing lmao

Yeah Oda has done a great job at portraying Akainu as one of the greatest threats and the end of series villain by having him get disrespected by his subordinate, get roasted by 5 old men, and have him whine about how he doesn’t have enough forces to deal with Warlords and the Kaido/BM alliance at the same time
You mean the same 5 old men he gave an order right in front of their faces ? Gotcha.

Remember the chapter where Akainu and BB were presented as the big changes Luffy NEEDS to be aware off? Right, tells u everything u need to know.

Don't even start comparing the marines to these clown crews

So, Zoro = Luffy dreamers can shut their mouths about it :cheers:

:suresure: ''Asura'' Zoro's ultimate move didn't even KO Kaido, and Law saved Zoro's ass once AGAIN :steef:

Luffy tells Zoro and Law get out of here, and I will solo Kaido :myman:

Asura wasn't a mode, it's an attack, I told this many times Zoro wankers didn't listen. There is a reason that Zoro uses this only to attack, he doesn't fight constantly like G4 mode or like Raid Suit. A HUGE L FOR ''ASURA IS a mode'' :finally:

Also, Oden soloed Kaido, Togen Totsuga did more damage than Zoro's Asura.

Zoro > Oden ain't happening. :goyea: Oden > Zoro still.

LOL, how Oden was Fresh?

Somebody didnt read manga properly
Oden didnt receive hakai like zoro did...
So technically he is till fresh...duh

Zoro > oden still happening but not right now
Maybe later near the end of an arc

Zoro attack will affect kaido later just like gear 3rd with lucci

Its funny that zoro hater keeps find a way to downplay zoro
Or they simply cant read properly

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.