Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally the one we are betting right now lmao, you have not respondedXD
I literally made the bet. How am I avoiding it lol.

So here are the rules.

Zoro fights and defeats King, Sanji doesn't:

- You win
- I delete my Account and leave WorstGen forever. I also can't remake my account

Sanji fights and defeats King, Zoro doesn't:

- I win
- You change your name to "TissueChampion23" forever. And no you cannot change it to anything else, even if you make a new account

Zoro isn’t even playing a big part in Kaido’s defeat. His strongest attack didn’t weaken Kaido at all.
What happened to ZKK?
I’m about to slander everyone of you ZKK
Yeah there were a few who proclaimed he held his own against two attacks from BM and Kaido and hurt him what did Sanji do ?
Failed to beat Page One lol lets hope he doesnt get his leg cracked

Still following their orders and eating up their insults. Not really CoC material
Just like Katakuri, who eats up the insults of Big meme?

Akainu gave them an order, you have no counter for this. So report the comment as there's nothing else you can do
Luffy is already capable of pushing Akainu to extreme diff. The idea that Akainu can be the final villain is a fucking joke. Either Sabo beats Akainu, or Luffy gives him the Blueno treatment
:milaugh:

Oda " I want to cherish Akainu and draw him with great respect"

Also Oda portraying Akainu and Blackbeard as the two major threats for Luffy post ts. You guys can continue pushing this agenda, it will come down crashing anyways.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well, he didn't leave a cut enough to scar him in his Zoan form. Kaido specifically spoke about this one attack. :cheers:
Is that why he dodged Hiryu Kaen? Because it wouldnt leave a scar?
Or because it would have decapitated him?

Can admirals resist ASHURA like KAIDO?
If they have the legendary toughness of Kaido and if Zoro just took an island buster, I guess they can. :shocking:

Luffy: "With you? We would never want to go with you. We all love "samurai", you know?"

We can see a little flashback to when Hyougorou teaches Luffy not to just force Haki out, but let it flow to his fist and into enemy's body.

Hyougorou: "Your power will bloom in the time of crisis!!"

Luffy: "My attacks were still too shallow...
But after taken you kanabou, I now understand.
"Color of the Supreme King" can be used to "cover" yourself as well!"

Kaidou: "Worororororo...!!
It's true, but only a handful of people can manage to do that!!!"

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Luffy blocks the kanabou with his feet without even touching it. There's lot of black thunder coming out from around his feet. Luffy then jumps at Kaidou with black lighting around his fist. He then hits Kaidou's stomach and chin (without touching him) until Kaidou hits the ground.
How can you read this and say that Luffy can't fight Kaido one on one? Same for Kid, so far he shrugged off everything Big Mom threw at him, including Zeus, Prometheus and her own fists

Oda you need to stop the Zoro wank, this is like fan-fiction

* Zoro having CoC
* Asura - scars Kaido
* Asura is an advanced version of CoC
* Kidd comments on the Sky before Zoro does his attack
* Kaido comments on them all teaming up and conquering the world after being wounded
* Doing all this albeit all his bones are broken
* Luffy waking up now can use advanced CoC (catching up to Zoro's level of CoC)

Luffy and Kaido are having a Roger Vs Whitebeard level clash

Luffy got the better hype in the chapter Zoro used Asura :myman:

I literally made the bet. How am I avoiding it lol.

So here are the rules.

Zoro fights and defeats King, Sanji doesn't:

- You win
- I delete my Account and leave WorstGen forever. I also can't remake my account

Sanji fights and defeats King, Zoro doesn't:

- I win
- You change your name to "TissueChampion23" forever. And no you cannot change it to anything else, even if you make a new account
And I didn't agree to your "terms".

Should I say it again since you clearly don't read?

- If you lose, I'm not letting you delete your account, you will stay here in shame with an avatar I pick for you, permanently. You will continue to comment and be a part of the forum.

- If I lose, I will change my account name permanently like you requested. I will become "TissueChampion23" so everyone knows my shame, even though nobody understands what PaperChampion is a reference to anyway.

So let me ask again, deal? You aren't getting off that easily if you lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.