Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual."

"And yes, Luffy's blows have been very powerful and have damaged him, but I'm sure he will get up like nothing the next time we see him."

Kaido might just be the rawest mf ever in this series after WB.
He is a fucking monster, im happy to add soon more attacks in his tank respect thread.
Coming up after taking Ashura CoC attack like this is kinda crazy, make him very op.

Zoro's trash and trying to stay alive, don't expect him to do much else for a while. Now the big dogs can fight
:milaugh::suresure::gokulaugh:

Zoro blocked the strongest attack was seen so far. Cut Kaido I'm his hybrid mode and leave the scar. Has been pushed to his limit for the first time post ts. He still has room to grow. For him to grow he must first be pushed to his limit.

Who still thinks that Law wasn't Commander level in Dressrosa?
He wasn´t or it would mean Law>Luffy who wasn´t stronger then Cracker back then.
This chapter prove that Law learn new stuff and probably became stronger, since DR 6 weeks pass.
And we see how big Luffy as example make a jump in terms of pl.
From fighting Doffy extrem diff to beeing now able to neg diff him.
Law is not different, ofc he not get such a high power jump, but I expect him to be at least twice strong as his DR version.
Happy that he show a new skill, I assume he will show more in the future.

Bogard

You can't win
I disagree with you here. Kid is portrayed as Rival to Luffy, since SA he fits this role. He is like the other side of Luffys medal. And both will take down a Yonko here.

But lets get this straight Bogard, you dont think Kid is able to defeat Big Mum here. If Kid defeats her, you dont expect it anyway, you create me an Eustass Kid Theme. Deal?
I made a thread explaining how Kid would be the one to defeat BM: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/who-will-defeat-big-mom.3528/

Of course i'd want him to do it. I'm just not that confident it'd actually happen because the build-up is more centered around Kaido being defeated than BM, with Kid's portrayal during the Kaido battle making it even more doubtful

With that said, good points for Kid are

- The potential destruction of the Rocks
- The recent portrayal around conqueror haki, assuming Kid manages to unlock it mid fight

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro in one Arc (Wano) be like=
"I won't do shit, there's too many captains on this boat..."
Receives:
A legendary Sword
Haosoku no Haki
Advanced armament Haki
A Waifu
Only Good feats against Kaido...

Imagine if he would have done something... Man... Unstoppable....
He already a legendary sword of the same level before that and it was a black one too.
A waifu who is an ex prostitute, its best to not have one. I would rather see him being with nami or tashigi

Aokiji didn't freeze him to the core

Yeah Oda defiantly built up Luffy&Koby 25 years for Koby getting mid high diff
Should I believe zoro will be WSS now?
Don't misunderstand me, I think Coby is going to be a top marine by EoS but he has been portrayed as the ''youngster'' who looks up to Luffy.
The Rival for Luffy is the one and only Smoker who keeps chasing Luffy.
One Piece is all about ''Will'' and between Smoker and Coby, the one who has the ''Will'' to capture Luffy is not Coby.

Status
Not open for further replies.