Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you people saying Kidd is going to lose are gonna look very stupid. You got to be delusional if you don’t see what Oda is doing right now. There’s a reason that Luffy is taking Kaido while his rival takes Big Mom. Oda is going to use Big Mom as a tool for Kidd to rival Luffy. It’s looking more and more like what I predicted is going to happen.

Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido and Big Mom will be the final matchup. The two strongest on the alliance side vs the two strongest on the opposing side. Killer will get his hype then be taken out of the battle so it is just Luffy and Kidd left.
it's possible but narratively there is a lot that makes you think Big Mom won't be beaten in this arc. We must settle the case of Lola the prince Toki on Erbaf.

Big Mom is not the enemy to be brought down in this arc.

Her crew is nearby and can still save her. Kid can't afford to beat Big Mom.

And does not have the Ryou, an advanced kings haki, or other means.

Luffy said he would take care of Big Mom after Kaido on Whole Cake Island in Chapter 871.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
"Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual."

"And yes, Luffy's blows have been very powerful and have damaged him, but I'm sure he will get up like nothing the next time we see him."

Kaido might just be the rawest mf ever in this series after WB.

Are Kidd fans actually happy with the BM matchup?

He was talking big about how he was gonna be the one to kill Kaido and get revenge but now he randomly switches to BM without any buildup or doing anything significant to Kaido?

No agendas here, it just seems like lame and inconsistent writing.
Big mom spread fake news about him losing his arm to one of her sweet generals.

I would like to see that resolved.

I'd love for Kid to actually defeat Big Mom, but the way it has been portrayed thus far doesn't make it likely. It seems his major role would be to stall Big Mom the time Luffy defeats Kaido. But it should be good enough for him to receive good portrayal, getting some backstory around the sweet commander he wounded and whatever he took from her, potentially severely weakening her, turning her to OLinlin or something of the sort
Didn't you say you that Kid would defeat Big Mom?

- For Big Mom though, i think the one who will defeat her is Kid because Kid already has history with her, with her lying about the events in WCI and thus Kid ultimately wanting for Big Mom to pay for this
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/who-will-defeat-big-mom.3528/

I'd love for Kid to actually defeat Big Mom, but the way it has been portrayed thus far doesn't make it likely. It seems his major role would be to stall Big Mom the time Luffy defeats Kaido. But it should be good enough for him to receive good portrayal, getting some backstory around the sweet commander he wounded and whatever he took from her, potentially severely weakening her, turning her to OLinlin or something of the sort
Would rather have him flat out beat BM than have Olin back, can't handle that another round :crazwhat:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I disagree with you here. Kid is portrayed as Rival to Luffy, since SA he fits this role. He is like the other side of Luffys medal. And both will take down a Yonko here.

But lets get this straight Bogard, you dont think Kid is able to defeat Big Mum here. If Kid defeats her, you dont expect it anyway, you create me an Eustass Kid Theme. Deal?

B

Ballel

I did, but this is just my wish. I'm not sure if Oda would actually go that route because all the Wano build-ups are centered around Kaido being defeated. BM being defeated is still unclear
At least it would be better than dragging her to another arc.

Would rather have him flat out beat BM than have Olin back, can't handle that another round :crazwhat:
No Olin please!

Status
Not open for further replies.