Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

What I personally dont like is this is almost the exact same thing as Luffy Katakuri fight where oda inserts the your strength will bloom midfight giving luffy the excuse to get a new bound power up on top of his 3 power ups every arc.
Agree, Oda should build up Luffy's power ups better. After this happening a thousand times this just comes off as a lazy asspull.

I cant wait for images to come up to see what Zoro's attack looks like and what aura specifically is show behind his 3 faces or what is coated on his weapon to give Kaido the impression Zoro has CoC
Oh yes!
:finally::steef::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug:

What Oda does well, is add in sub points of reader curiousity.

Prometheus asking BM for a favor
Also them saying they notice something around the clouds.

What I personally dont like is this is almost the exact same thing as Luffy Katakuri fight where oda inserts the your strength will bloom midfight giving luffy the excuse to get a new bound power up on top of his 3 power ups every arc.

I cant wait for images to come up to see what Zoro's attack looks like and what aura specifically is show behind his 3 faces or what is coated on his weapon to give Kaido the impression Zoro has CoC
People growing in battle has always been a thing though, it's weird how the Katakuri fight gets singled out when you have stuff like Luffy losing all his blood, recovering it by drinking water and then unleashing a full power finisher after being lethally poisoned and having wobbly limbs and blurred vision, Luffy taking a hit and run strat with Kata is quite tame in comparison.

When the chapter of his win comes, i Need to do something big here, maybe the day @Bogard will Finaly give me a Kid Theme
If Kid actually defeats Big Mom, then he definitely deserves to have his own theme for this forum.

Also no wonder Oda didn't want Kid to get more highlight during the Kaido fight because he's saving Kid for Big Mom.

The fight with Big Mom is where we can finally see Kid go all out, and we might even see a CoC clash between Kid and Big Mom.

Yeah no.

This is what gonna happens.

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

- And then Kaido told the Calamities that they can't beat Sanji in a 1v1 fight.

- And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

- Sanji then mid diff Jack and saves the Scabbards.

- Sanji then saves Zoro from King.

- Sanji dominates King.

- Sanji eventually beats King.

- Sanji then fight against Kaido.

- But Kaido's attack doesn't work against Sanji.

- Kaido then got couple of scars from Sanji.

- Sanji then fuck Ulti in front of Page One.

- Ulti then joins Sanji's Wano Harem.

#SanjiTooStronk
:finally:
Man, if Zoro D Goat was here, he would be proud of this post.

People growing in battle has always been a thing though, it's weird how the Katakuri fight gets singled out when you have stuff like Luffy losing all his blood, recovering it by drinking water and then unleashing a full power finisher after being lethally poisoned and having wobbly limbs and blurred vision, Luffy taking a hit and run strat with Kata is quite tame in comparison.
I was just giving an example, but you perfectly describe the same things that occur in Luffy fights. These last 2 was he's shown to be obviously outmatched and gets a handicap along with multiple power ups.

Are you referring to the crocodile fight in your reference?

That's just my opinion

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
When the chapter of his win comes, i Need to do something big here, maybe the day @Bogard will Finaly give me a Kid Theme
I'd love for Kid to actually defeat Big Mom, but the way it has been portrayed thus far doesn't make it likely. It seems his major role would be to stall Big Mom the time Luffy defeats Kaido. But it should be good enough for him to receive good portrayal, getting some backstory around the sweet commander he wounded and whatever he took from her, potentially severely weakening her, turning her to OLinlin or something of the sort

I'd love for Kid to actually defeat Big Mom, but the way it has been portrayed thus far doesn't make it likely. It seems his major role would be to stall Big Mom the time Luffy defeats Kaido. But it should be good enough for him to receive good portrayal, getting some backstory around the sweet commander he wounded and whatever he took from her, potentially severely weakening her, turning her to OLinlin or something of the sort
I think Luffy coating with CoC is a clear foreshadow in my eyes that Kidd will be doing the same thing as well some point. Oda is going to paint Kidd and Luffy as top 2 Supernovas and rivals post Wano

Can't believe I had to battle in the wrong order. I thought it was going to be Zoro versus King battle prior to fighting Kaido. It should be Zoro versus Kaido, King and then back to Kaido.

Luffy need all the supernovas help on the dome because he need a help against 2 Yonko and he wasn't ready to face A Yonko alone.

Zoro's main role during that battle was protect Luffy while he grew stronger. Zoro was better prepared for the battle and stronger than Luffy up until the end of this chapter. He always showing incredible speed and reflexes, the strongest defense we've seen he stopped hakai one of the strongest attacks, an incredible attack power when he injured Kaido with an attack that will leave a scar. Zoro achieve that while severely injured.

Since Luffy is know ready to fight Kaido by himself it's time for Zoro to grew stronger. For Zoro to grow stronger during battle he first needed to be pushed to his limit.

This is going to be sweet. Zoro will beat king before returning to help Luffy against Kaido and finish him off.

Yeah no.

This is what gonna happens.

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

- And then Kaido told the Calamities that they can't beat Sanji in a 1v1 fight.

- And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

- Sanji then mid diff Jack and saves the Scabbards.

- Sanji then saves Zoro from King.

- Sanji dominates King.

- Sanji eventually beats King.

- Sanji then fight against Kaido.

- But Kaido's attack doesn't work against Sanji.

- Kaido then got couple of scars from Sanji.

- Sanji then fuck Ulti in front of Page One.

- Ulti then joins Sanji's Wano Harem.

#SanjiTooStronk
:finally:
Expectation vs Reality :hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.