Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to "deal" with it.

The author made him leave the roof. Keep living in denial:kayneshrug:
What does it mean leaving the roof? We are talking about a new total different set up, do you understand that? there is no more onigashima but a dam flower capital in the ground. I dont fuking care if Zoro is not here atm, set up are dynamic, Luffy will 100% not finish the fight in a 1 vs 1 more player will show up. Deal with it.

Except that is not been set up at all and is blatant headcanon. Nothing more than him using Enma to harm Kaido has been set up by the story.

But Zoro killing Kaido does.

Lmao
no enma barely enters into it. shusui was setup for this lol. and yes, zoro killing kaido over the flower capitol makes more sense than him fighting jobber king the mild fire

Im going to preface this with I know this is Zoro's strongest attack... but...

Do people think Asura in Zoro's current state was his strongest attack dealing the most damage?

Or do people think a 100% Asura would have done more damage
If Zoro wasn't injured and in a weaken state he would have caused more damage to Kaido. It's awesome that we get the chance to see the return of asura but it sucks that Zoro is nowhere near full power.

Im going to preface this with I know this is Zoro's strongest attack... but...

Do people think Asura in Zoro's current state was his strongest attack dealing the most damage?

Or do people think a 100% Asura would have done more damage
It shonen it don't really matter .
A lot of the time people strongest attack is be when there near dead .
Few arcs later there strongest attack will be something else and it goes on .

Oda
Kid "im take Kaido head for my self" nah bruh you take big mom

Killer " im gonna get you back for putting me through hell" yea that cute go follow your caption

Law" let team up and take down kaido" nah bruh doffy in impel down you good

Zoro "im here to cut kaido into pieces" nah bruh we gotta give ZKK non believers doubt or else it will be boring

Luffy" im goin kick big mom kaido orochi ass" nah just kaido
:kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.