Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of problems with your idea :

King is fighting Marco If Zoro fights King who will Marco fight?

Next Wano will be a 5 Act story, Luffy vs Kaido in Act 3 is just setting up a big loss for Luffy

Lastly Zoro being at his limit has never stopped him before, Against Mr 1 he's at his limit then he unlocks CoO and CoA Haki, Against Kaku, he's at his limit then he unlocks Asura (CoC). For me Zoro will take a rest but He will be back to join the Kaido fight

Kid and Killer vs Big Mom
Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido
Getting the same vibe, but we are the so called Zoro tard right. Let just enjoy every chapter, so far to many elite fan headcanon got destroyed, I am on the team that this dynamic will continues which mean good stuff for Zoro.

S

Shelby

Seems zoro used it too just unconsciously

Something I noticed is both luffy and kaido to the scabbards say within regards to hits on Kaido with ryou that they are too shallow.

I also think oden may have also used coc too.

Within regards to power levels

Luffy will be a mid top tier and zoro a low top tier (if not higher if there's any more development like a blackblade or the nidai upgrade on the Sandai)

I don't get the furore on here. Luffy was always gonna get his 1 vs 1 moment.

But zoros named chapter is still coming up last.
We’re in agreement.

A couple of problems with your idea :

King is fighting Marco If Zoro fights King who will Marco fight?

Next Wano will be a 5 Act story, Luffy vs Kaido in Act 3 is just setting up a big loss for Luffy

Lastly Zoro being at his limit has never stopped him before, Against Mr 1 he's at his limit then he unlocks CoO and CoA Haki, Against Kaku, he's at his limit then he unlocks Asura (CoC). For me Zoro will take a rest but He will be back to join the Kaido fight

Kid and Killer vs Big Mom
Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido
I've already gone into lengths about what Marco is being used for and its not a commander fight. Very clearly Oda is only using Marco here to to stall commander matchups. Perospero is being brought in to end the stalling.

And sure, that still doesn't mean it won't be Luffy's fight through and through. People think Oda is going to miraculously break the mold 1000 chapters into his story.

If he wanted Zoro to keep fighting Kaido with Luffy, he wouldn't have written him in a way that caused him to "break all the bones in his body" and "use his strongest attack" and have Luffy tell them "to go downstairs and to leave the fight with Kaido to him".

That's jungle gym logic. Its simply Occams Razor.

I've already gone into lengths about what Marco is being used for and its not a commander fight. Very clearly Oda is only using Marco here to to stall commander matchups. Perospero is being brought in to end the stalling.

And sure, that still doesn't mean it won't be Luffy's fight through and through. People think Oda is going to miraculously break the mold 1000 chapters into his story.

If he wanted Zoro to keep fighting Kaido with Luffy, he wouldn't have written him in a way that caused him to "break all the bones in his body" and "use his strongest attack" and have Luffy tell them "to go downstairs and to leave the fight with Kaido to him".

That's jungle gym logic. Its simply Occams Razor.
marco is here to get killed and sacrifice his life to heal the new generation

Law won't accept Luffy words, just recently he showed that he doesn't like to be ordered around
and in this chapter he said he won't let people die because of his plan, and fighting Kaido was his plan to begin with

the fight for now will be Luffy and Law vs Kaido, the alliance that started it all, not for long tho since Yamato will join and maybe Kidd too

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again, this fundamentally has nothing to do with ZKK.

It has to do with people choosing ZKK over Zoro being relevant for the next 20-30 chapters lol

If Oda decides to give Zoro a commander fight, then also deliver this fan notion of an execution on Kaido, be my guest lol. I'd enjoy that shit. :kayneshrug:

But lets make that crystal clear, it IS a fan notion. Killing Kaido has never been set up by the story. Cutting Kaido was. The former is backed by assumed parallels and fan feats. The latter actually had dialogue in the story to achieve it.
Actually that's wrong.
The speech to the scabbards in 993 about the scar was the them being so weak they can't KILL him they aren't worthy they can't EVEN open the scar.
That's without going into all the other things that plenty of threads are full of.
Now we know zoro does have that power to scar him and by extention from kaidos OWN WORDS is worthy to kill him

Forget zoro for 20 30 chapters (lol not gonna be anywhere near this long)
Zoro needs rest right now
Is king just gonna sit and wait for him ?

the dialogue is literally about him beheading kaido. over and over. lmfao. you really are stretching to troll now
Where?

The "I'm going to cut Kaido to pieces" dialogue? Because that literally has nothing to do with "Beheading" Kaido.

He "cut" Kaido. If we are going to take his "to pieces" dialogue literally, then why aren't we taking Luffy's "Go downstairs, I'll win this no matter what" dialogue seriously as well then?

Not comparable. He shared his fight with 4 other people.
And he had like 3-4 double pages already + the Apoo chapter and his declaration.
His role against Kaido hasn't ended, Yamato wants to go on the roof. She and Zoro are clearly going to be the ones using Oden's swords against Kaido.

The notion that Zoro does virtually nothing until the literal end after Luffy wins is baffling to me. I'm surprised ZKK supporters would rather Zoro fade into irrelevancy for 20-30 chapters until he just shows up and kills Kaido. Apparently that is better than getting a relevant fight against King, even if weakened or injured.
Of course they would rather have Zoro vs King, then him killing Orochi and then ZKK, but they knows it's too much to ask. @HA001 already accepted his fate :kayneshrug:

If we seeing it in the view of Law, yes it looking like zenkai boost for him. And that is the point, we actually not see what Law do during the 6weeks. Fact is that he fought Doffy twice in a extrem deadly match, he fight Hawkins twice, one time getting close to death again.
And their are so many other unknown point who not explain what Law did during all the time.
Enies lobby show it clear, if the maincharacters(Law is a main character from the yonkou saga) need to get stronger they getting zenkai boost, if you like it or not and how we even talking about zenkai boost? Almost 6weeks pass since Law had his extrem fight with Doffy, that is very long time to get far stronger.

Luffy is the best example who can neg-low diff his dressrosa version.
Alone the fact that Law can keep up now with landing attacks on Kaido are enough, also he LEARN a new skill and he can still show more later. It is not wrong to think Law can mid-high diff his dressrosa version..

Well Cracker fuck up Urouge well Snack didn´t and also Snack was nearly a 30 and probably a new SC.
Based on infos the gap between a YC4lvl like Perospero/Snack and someone as Cracker seems large then expect(as example Jack vs Sulong Minks and Pero vs Sulong Minks).

Tell what you want the strongest supernova barely win with help of Nami(massive nerf for Cracker) and the help of tons of homies(forest) to beat Cracker. And now Luffy is far above Cracker, showing how massive the jump is.
Also the chance that a stronger Law who is stronger then Doffy can still match up a calamity(since Jack is still free) like Jack.

You guys don´t wanna accept lvl ups from characters, because it destroy your headcanon that current Law is still weaker then Doffy.
Stop embarrassing yourself. Seriously. You guys are acting like complete asshats.

You were wrong about EVERYONE in Dressrosa. You were wrong about Law, Doflamingo, Vergo, Pica and even fucking Kinemon. Just admit it and stop being a little bitch.

Where?

The "I'm going to cut Kaido to pieces" dialogue? Because that literally has nothing to do with "Beheading" Kaido.

He "cut" Kaido. If we are going to take his "to pieces" dialogue literally, then why aren't we taking Luffy's "Go downstairs, I'll win this no matter what" dialogue seriously as well then?
yeah the dialogue that has had the raws posted repeatedly with the character for "behead, kill" in it
Post automatically merged:

what did yasuie mean by this? oh he probably just mean re-open an old wound.

GTFO lmfao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And he had like 3-4 double pages already + the Apoo chapter and his declaration.
His role against Kaido hasn't ended, Yamato wants to go on the roof she and Zoro are clearly going to be the ones using Oden's swords against Kaido.

Of course they would rather have Zoro vs King, then him killing Orochi and then ZKK, but they knows it's too much to ask. @HA001 already accepted his fate :kayneshrug:
Accepted what fate ? Everything up on the roof is going exactly like I said it would.
Kidd and killer even went to big mom.

Again, this fundamentally has nothing to do with ZKK.

It has to do with people choosing ZKK over Zoro being relevant for the next 20-30 chapters lol

If Oda decides to give Zoro a commander fight, then also deliver this fan notion of an execution on Kaido, be my guest lol. I'd enjoy that shit. :kayneshrug:

But lets make that crystal clear, it IS a fan notion. Killing Kaido has never been set up by the story. Cutting Kaido was. The former is backed by assumed parallels and fan feats. The latter actually had dialogue in the story to achieve it.
What are you talking about the official magazine has already hinted at it.

You don't understand that type of person Kaido is. He won't give up. He's going to continue to return and that's not even talking about what powerful ability you could have from awakening. Which I still believe what increases strength and recovery power.

Luffy's definitely is growing stronger and I'm excited to see what he can do but there is no way I can believe Luffy beating Kaido, who more than likely has awakening, by himself.

Last, the Scabbards stated the battle won't be over until Kaido is dead. In the manga there is talk about killing Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.