Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro can do nothing for the time being and Law is shocked by Luffy's power , so he is for sure more needed elsewhere
Let's assume that Zoro and Law will accept Luffy's request.
At least Zoro did what no other supernovas were able to do. I won't feel bad if he doesn't go back to the rooftop.
But what about Law? What did he do? He hasn't done anything impressive?

Also, if Zoro leaves the rooftop then he will fight King. Who is Law going to fight down the rooftop?

What should I say? did you read the last 80 chapters in Wano? Did you notice that Zoro plot point is connected directly to Kaido and 0 development in term of him fighting a Calamity so far? Did you notice that Oda had plenty of oppurtunity for Zoro to be stop by King or Queen before reaching the roof yet that didnt happen?
Did you notice that Oda made sure that Zoro was with Luffy the most effective against Kaido from the 5 Supernova. Do you know that Zoro has the best tool to actually finish Kaido if he will face him again?
I ll stop here because it just ironic how blinded some fan are. Like I said we talk when this arc is over.
Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen will happen for sure

that doesn't mean Zolo won't do anything against Kaido tho but the fight will happen

King and Queen dynamic make it obvious, their introduction gave it away and it's been pretty much a given since then

heck if it doesn't make sense Zolo fight King here, then I say the alliance lose and Zolo face King in round 2, bottom line the match up is happening

What theories from the magazine ?
What are you talking about the official magazine has already hinted at it.

You don't understand that type of person Kaido is. He won't give up. He's going to continue to return and that's not even talking about what powerful ability you could have from awakening. Which I still believe what increases strength and recovery power.

Luffy's definitely is growing stronger and I'm excited to see what he can do but there is no way I can believe Luffy beating Kaido, who more than likely has awakening, by himself.

Last, the Scabbards stated the battle won't be over until Kaido is dead. In the manga there is talk about killing Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.