Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law didn't show shit that put him above Doffy, where the fuck the argument that Law beat him now even came from

Zolo best feat is injuring Kaido, Wich he's doing because he has Kaido weakness just like Luffy, not because he's on another lvl of strength or some shit

Zolo absolutely doesn't have the feats to defeat Doffy with his mobility, range and AoE
Lol.

Kaido's weakness.
:milaugh:

Zoro attacks works on everyone. He blitzed Big Mom more than once and blocked hakai, the strongest attack was seeing so far.

Zoro would have beat Doffy during DR, that's why he wasn't allowed to fight him.

I think Drake will fight Kaido

Marco case is tricky, I think the alliance will lose, in round 2 Weevil will be present ( since his mother know Kaido and BM, and Wano will turn to pirates paradise like Kaido stated) and fight Marco and the WB pirates

no one believe the alliance will lose for now that's why they're dismissing the most obvious match ups
I highly doubt.I don’t see why you think it’s the most obvious match up.
just because king has sword and queen is funny and they fight each other ?

let’s not forget king has bird zoan like Marco and not only his wings imply that he fights in the skies but also his bird zoan. How zoro gonna fight him when he can’t fly ?

I don’t see drake joining against kaido. No one should join at this point but Yamato because if oda wanted him he should have had him from the beginning or at least do some build up. Instead we have build up with queen

If you mean the SBS in which Oda said Doffy was originally a Wano villain, you do realize that's early One Piece right? Doflamingo's name was Joker and this was when the 4 Yonko were the main villains of the story

Law planned to die vs Doflamingo. After Dressrosa the man obviously train because it makes no sense one of the smartest guy in the story would sit on his ass for weeks knowing he would face the World Strongest Creature
Read the manga. Dressrosa was supposed to be skipped over, and they were fight Kaido DIRECTLY.

Law was planning to attack Kaido directly?
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

His plan was just to mess the smile factories and make Kaido kill Doffy.
Heck even dying was ok for him as long as Doffy is killed by Kaido.

Law is currently honoring the plan cuz Luffy practically opened his eyes.
He didn't even had the hope to be able of killing Doflamingo himself so him believing that he could take on Kaido, until he met the Messiah of One Piece.

I'm really wondering what's going to happen with the red scabbard, i hope they won't ruin every 1v1 of the strawhats by helping them... They were supposed to be at death door, i don't see any way for them to fight a calamity aswell (inu even said that he could take on jack only because he was also weakened). So what's left for them ? Kinemon will most likely end kanjuro though. :kata:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If Zoro and law really go downstairs nobody aint give a fuck about Roof Piece anymore except Luffy fans and Kaido fans they Repping dome piece now :suresure: it always been better anyway since Apoo greatness down there
Luffy fans are ok but luffy is the most boring character to be a fan of, only boring people stan the MC

Status
Not open for further replies.