Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Sanji fans said explosions made him so weak Vergo could break his leg? Zoro took on the strongest move in the series and was still strong enough to scar Kaido :cheers:
Sanji been tanking attacks in this arc and still moving around. What headcannon are you on? Plus Zoro congratz on him even though Kaido still active and one-shot him after getting first attack from him directly. He is definitely YC lvl, but not that above as you guys try to push :kayneshrug:.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Why would Zoro say "its up to you if this doesn't work" to law if he knew law was weaker than him? He said himself if this last attack doesn't work then its over for him which means he leave it to law who has something stronger than zoro can do.

Law has been saving Zoro's ass this whole roof top fight. Without law Zoro would die 5 times without Zoro law would die once only

:luuh:

Lmao so now Kid fans claim he has all the set up for beating Big Mom? Where's all that set up when you guys claim that he's gonna stay with Kaidou all the way?
You guys don't even realize that Kid and Killer just get yeeted from the roof so that Luffy can have his 1v1, not all different to Zoro and Law. And no they are not beating Big Mom. Luffy has stated multiple times and even made a promise to motherfucking Katakuri that he's gonna come back to defeat here. :usoprice:

Kaido is such a tank WSC fr. Really don’t believe Odas beloved Zoro is finished with Kaido. He never even managed to make him fall going off of the spoilers. I hope they at least show the wound. Seeing Luffy giving off PK energy will always be hype

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Thats like Luffy telling Kid ill leave it up to you if my last attack doesn't work. IT won't make sense because Luffy is stronger than kid and kid has no way of doing anything better than luffy. thats why luffy DOESN'T LEAVE IT UP TO ANY ONE !!. Even at the end of the chapter luffy says LAW ZORO GO DOWN LEAVE IT TO ME. See the difference???

Zoro: I leave it to you law if my final attack doesn't work because i have notthing else and you are stronger

Luffy: Leave this to me you guys cannot do anything if i lose anyways

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro's move at most took like 5% HP. How is that "nerfing Kaido enough".
Stop making shit up out of thin air.
Where did you pull the 5% from? When Kaido literally tells Zoro that he did significant damage?!

Kaido: "You did more than enough. This is gonna leave a scar!!"

Don't underestimate Sanji:yearight:
I don't underestimated him. I am still on King VS Sanji train but Sanji isn't comparable to Zoro.

You literally don't get it.

I'm not disputing ZKK. I'm disputing the precedent for it when this chapter now exists. I'm disputing the fact that fans of Zoro would rather have Zoro recover for 10/20/30 chapters and then steal Luffys thunder after this chapter. Like I said, if Zoro stayed on the roof and Oda didn't write Zoro to use his final attack this early, BEFORE literally any other fight starts, I would be agreeing with you right now.

If Zoro was killed next chapter, you guys would still somehow screech ZKK at the end of it all
Dude you don’t even get im not arguing ZKK. Im arguing you saying Zoro will no longer be involved in this fight.

I believe Zoro aint done in this fight and a massive reason why is because he literally has no other role in this war other than to fight Kaido and also we’re only in Act 3, i dont see Zoro being sidelined for basically 2 more acts especially In Wano a samurai / swordsman arc.

I see Zoro making a return and him and Luffy beating Kaido together, with Luffy landing the last blow but I only see this happening at the end of act 4 which is atleast 30+ chapters away.

Thats like Luffy telling Kid ill leave it up to you if my last attack doesn't work. IT won't make sense because Luffy is stronger than kid and kid has no way of doing anything better than luffy. thats why luffy DOESN'T LEAVE IT UP TO ANY ONE !!. Even at the end of the chapter luffy says LAW ZORO GO DOWN LEAVE IT TO ME. See the difference???

Zoro: I leave it to you law if my final attack doesn't work because i have notthing else and you are stronger

Luffy: Leave this to me you guys cannot do anything if i lose anyways
Law literally told Luffy in Dressrosa, I'll leave it all up to you. I did all I can. :milaugh::milaugh:

Lmao so now Kid fans claim he has all the set up for beating Big Mom? Where's all that set up when you guys claim that he's gonna stay with Kaidou all the way?
You guys don't even realize that Kid and Killer just get yeeted from the roof so that Luffy can have his 1v1, not all different to Zoro and Law. And no they are not beating Big Mom. Luffy has stated multiple times and even made a promise to motherfucking Katakuri that he's gonna come back to defeat here. :usoprice:

Teeechnically they aren't off the roof yet lol. They are at the edge waiting for BM

Status
Not open for further replies.