Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Only Kaido's and BM's Haki is too strong for Law. That was proven. Not even Luffy's Haki is too strong.
Look what I read you fucking doofus.

You can allow Law to teleport you even if you have stronger Haki.

Hence your **** Doffy allowed that shit to happen back on Dressrosa because he didn't focus on Law at that point and he didn't hesitate.

Yes after he landing Ashura, thinking it could nerf Kaido enough.
Zoro feats>>Law feats.
Zoro's move at most took like 5% HP. How is that "nerfing Kaido enough".

Look what I read you fucking doofus.

You can allow Law to teleport you even if you have stronger Haki.

Hence your **** Doffy allowed that shit to happen back on Dressrosa because he didn't focus on Law at that point and he didn't hesitate.
Stop making shit up out of thin air.

Zoro gave it his max, and didn't do anything. Then he asks a WEAKER guy, to go out there and fight. Like I said, keep crying.

Oh shut up. Most of you people were saying Vista ~ Mihawk. You guys suck at powerscaling and always understimate Warlords.
Zoro scarred hybrid kaido . Scarred kaido you know the thing that makes kaido sick oden off even 20 years later . Zoro just accomplished it on a stronger version and form of kaido .
Post automatically merged:

Why should we put Zolo above Law?

Zolo showed a move that can o e shot Law? Law have a move that can one shot Zolo

Zolo can speed blitz Law? even fucking Kaido couldn't do it

any feat Zolo showed so far mean shit against Law, Law rape him based on portrayal and feat
Zoro has better potrayal and feats then law. Are you that stupid dude?

Looks like more spoilers have come in and from looks of it, we seem to have a something on situation. Still waiting on pictures though before to say completely, but we got everything in mind.

My post still same as my first post here. Though we can finally see Zoro is truly spent and he is out of it. Looks like only ones active are Luffy, Kidd, Law, and Killer. Luffy vs Kaido 1 on 1 like most saw coming (Non-toxic mindset) and Kidd and Killer going after Big Mom. Idk how long that last as I don't think he fight Big Mom whole time as he needs revenge against Kaido, so he could come in later on to fight with Luffy and Law with Kaido together as WG Trio showing what they can do before maybe Luffy vs Kaido fully.

Zoro seems to have COC, but he doesn't realize it, so that means he never knew he had it for awhile which make sense since I found it odd if he did have COC, why didn't he never use it? Guess that means there be those going to unlock or always be within them without knowing. Congratz on him doing best he can and now leaving rest to everyone especially on Luffy beating Kaido (Can here screams of those of 'ZKK' side when they see these spoilers. Going to salty 2 weeks for them after it been debunked).

Also props to Law this chapter as not only injuring Kaido, but dodging and tanking his attacks. Idk why others think Law isn't credible fighter when he proves it again this chapter from not just saving Zoro twice, but fighting Kaido at the same time. Idea of Zoro one-shotting Law is dumb. Law is more capable than he appears and deserve his feats. Don't ignore him like he is a fodder as he is compare to Luffy and one of his major pirate rivals with Kidd after all.

Interested to see what is Luffy's new power as he going to show. He is now fully hitting Kaido without touching him, so can expect we see new moves coming out of him and maybe new G4 form or even G5 if it is going like that. To Adv. COA to Adv. COC, Luffy is truly bulit to be one to do most damage to Kaido and probably defeat Kaido's record in 1 on 1.

Oda made a giant mess out of Haki again. Just not explaining shit, and constantly discarding ideas. Is CoC on top of CoA? Are the two linked?

Luffy trained all that time for fucking nothing essentially?

Zoro scarred hybrid kaido . Scarred kaido you know the thing that makes kaido sick oden off even 20 years later . Zoro just accomplished it on a stronger version and form of kaido .
Post automatically merged:

Zoro has better potrayal and feats then law. Are you that stupid dude?
Law made Kaido bleed in same chapter though and saved Zoro twice from Kaido who got one-shot after Kaido hit him. Not saying it won't be tough fight, but stating Zoro is above Law is kinda headcannon especially saying he could one-shot him. At best it's High-Diff, but Law would overcome Zoro if he is able to fight off Kaido while saving Zoro.

Why fam ? Iโ€™m sure Sanji vs Kanjuro will be a masterpiece character development for Sanji, Since Character development is so Important.Heโ€™ll finally discard the raid suit to Defeat The Almighty Kanjuro ON HIS OWN thus relieving him of his old past and Finally moving on.
I cant wait bro so HYPEEE i wonder what Kind of ChaRaCtER DeVeLoPmenT he will get in One Piece Final arc ? I think he will Realize Fighting is useless and stick to cooking ? What say ? :suresure::suresure:
Why are people trolling this hard? Whenever the strawhats fight together in an arc, Sanjis opponent is always much stronger than the opponents of people not named Zoro and Luffy. Sanjis never had a weaker opponent for his final fight, why would that happen now?

If Nami, Franky and them are fighting Tobi Roppo, Sanjis endgame is with Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.