Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely not based on rooftop portrayal. Current Zoro shits on Doffy while Law has not shown a single ability that makes me say, he can defeat him now.
Current Zoro just told Law, "there's nothing I can do it's up to you". Law got low diffed by base Doffy, who didn't even use awakening.

Sanji, Zoro's rival, also got bodied in a few seconds.

Zoro had 0 business with Big Mom. 0 but 100% with Kaido good try though keep with your headcanon.
By the way, Zoro is the only 1 beside Luffy that impressed Kaido and Big Mom.
In the current situation Kid doesnt look he has a role with Kaido but only Big Mom, Law is leaving probably Kaido too.

In Zoro case, I ll repeat for the last time, let wait for the end for this arc, then we shall talk or clown each other depending where the story moves. I have my cards to play, you have yours. Let see who can read this manga in a proper way.
90% of Zoro's job was to protect Luffy from Big Mom while he aimed at Kaido.

I'm really wondering what's going to happen with the red scabbard, i hope they won't ruin every 1v1 of the strawhats by helping them... They were supposed to be at death door, i don't see any way for them to fight a calamity aswell (inu even said that he could take on jack only because he was also weakened). So what's left for them ? Kinemon will most likely end kanjuro though. :kata:
Not sure who they could fight outside of gifters. There really isn't enough enemies to go around, but they really need a moment to shine since they are Oden's retainers

Current Zoro just told Law, "there's nothing I can do it's up to you". Law got low diffed by base Doffy, who didn't even use awakening.

Are you capable of understanding the most basic things, seriously are u at least trying?

Luffy was OUT, Kid and Killer GONE. If Zoro falls, Law is the last fighter standing, of course Zoro entrusts the battle to the last one standing, stop pretending to not understand this simple line of reasoning.

Dude, you are literally trying to shit on one of the strongest characters in One Piece, by drawing stupid comparisons him to Kaido, who is #1 in the verse.

Kaido is above Akainu. He is above Shanks. He is above Mihawk. Maybe even above Whitebeard himself in a pure 1 v. 1.

Your logic consists of "Doflamingo isn't Kaido. Therefore he is weaker than Jack." Like I stated. Get help.

Zoro will eventually surpass Law. Not now. And I'm not sure he'll EVER surpass Kid.
Doflamingo may be very strong but he's clearly not one of the strongest characters in One Piece, certainely not compared to the Emperors, the admirals, Dragon, Garp, Sengoku and other legends such as Xebec, Shiki, Rayleigh or Oden.

And it's clear that at least all the YC1 are much stronger than him, he has stopped being a reference of strength for the Supernovas on the roof who are dealing with Kaido and Big Mom.
Get help.

Are you capable of understanding the most basic things, seriously are u at least trying?

Luffy was OUT, Kid and Killer GONE. If Zoro falls, Law is the last fighter standing, of course Zoro entrusts the battle to the last one standing, stop pretending to not understand this simple line of reasoning.
Zoro would tell a WEAKER guy "it's all up to you now". Keep crying.

Doflamingo may be very strong but he's clearly not one of the strongest characters in One Piece, certainely not compared to the Emperors, the admirals, Dragon, Garp, Sengoku and other legends such as Xebec, Shiki, Rayleigh or Oden.

And it's clear that at least all the YC1 are much stronger than him, he has stopped being a reference of strength for the Supernovas on the roof who are dealing with Kaido and Big Mom.
Get help.
Doflamingo is one of the strongest Warlords. By definition he is one of the strongest characters.

And it's clear that at least all the YC1 are much stronger than him
Show me a YC1 that can low diff Law, in their base form. RS Sanji is "YC1" if he beats Queen.

Most YCs ain't shit. CoC is where it's at. Like I said. Open your fn eyes.

And current zoro put fear in kaido when he used ashura. Current zoro told law that because his body had reached its limit because of damage sustained protecting the others from 2 yonko attacks. Yet was still able to outperform luffy in this chapter based on damage output to kaido while zoro himself was on death door

Status
Not open for further replies.