Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doflamingo is one of the strongest Warlords. By definition he is one of the strongest characters.
The Warlords are very inequal in strength with Mihawk being the only one to match an emperor or an admiral and several of them losing to Preskip Luffy, and the Warlords were clearly the weakest of the Great Powers. Plus the system was a humongous fraud that the WG played on itself.

Because he IS the last one standing. The only guy crying like a bitch around here is you.
Zoro gave it his max, and didn't do anything. Then he asks a WEAKER guy, to go out there and fight. Like I said, keep crying.

The Warlords are very inequal in strength with Mihawk being the only one to match an emperor or an admiral and several of them losing to Preskip Luffy, and the Warlords were clearly the weakest of the Great Powers. Plus the system was a humongous fraud that the WG played on itself.
Oh shut up. Most of you people were saying Vista ~ Mihawk. You guys suck at powerscaling and always understimate Warlords.

In a way i hope he does so i can drop this thing and live in peace :smoothy:
Why fam ? I’m sure Sanji vs Kanjuro will be a masterpiece character development for Sanji, Since Character development is so Important.He’ll finally discard the raid suit to Defeat The Almighty Kanjuro ON HIS OWN thus relieving him of his old past and Finally moving on.
I cant wait bro so HYPEEE i wonder what Kind of ChaRaCtER DeVeLoPmenT he will get in One Piece Final arc ? I think he will Realize Fighting is useless and stick to cooking ? What say ? :suresure::suresure:

Zoro gave it his max, and didn't do anything. Then he asks a WEAKER guy, to go out there and fight. Like I said, keep crying.

Oh shut up. Most of you people were saying Vista ~ Mihawk. You guys suck at powerscaling and always understimate Warlords.
Thats cap. He gave it his max based on what his current damaged body was able to handle. Learn to read

Are you capable of understanding the most basic things, seriously are u at least trying?

Luffy was OUT, Kid and Killer GONE. If Zoro falls, Law is the last fighter standing, of course Zoro entrusts the battle to the last one standing, stop pretending to not understand this simple line of reasoning.
Why should we put Zolo above Law?

Zolo showed a move that can o e shot Law? Law have a move that can one shot Zolo

Zolo can speed blitz Law? even fucking Kaido couldn't do it

any feat Zolo showed so far mean shit against Law, Law rape him based on portrayal and feat

HE will die by Boiling or getting humilated in Wano His head is not coming off
Before Luffy defeats him he will humiliate him.
Luffy defeats Kaido in a shameful way then says something humiliating to him like "you are not worthy of becoming pirate king". Kaido gets very angry but he can't attack Luffy. So he takes on the poor civilians, he transforms into a dragon and attempts to burn the Flower Capital. Luffy transforms and beats him up then Law shambles Zoro in the air and "slash". Kaido is beheaded.

Why should we put Zolo above Law?

Zolo showed a move that can o e shot Law? Law have a move that can one shot Zolo

Zolo can speed blitz Law? even fucking Kaido couldn't do it

any feat Zolo showed so far mean shit against Law, Law rape him based on portrayal and feat
To these guys, every opponent just lets Zoro land free hits on them and does nothing :milaugh::milaugh:

Was I ever saying that Vista was equal to Mihawk ? Hahahaha.

And no I won't ever shut up because it's just painfully obvious that outside of Mihawk and perhaps Weevil none of the Warlords are really close to the Admirals, Emperors, Marco or legends such as Garp or Rayleigh in power.

Before Luffy defeats him he will humiliate him.
Luffy defeats Kaido in a shameful way then says something humiliating to him like "you are not worthy of becoming pirate king". Kaido gets very angry but he can't attack Luffy. So he takes on the poor civilians, he transforms into a dragon and attempts to burn the Flower Capital. Luffy transforms and beats him up then Law shambles Zoro in the air and "slash". Kaido is beheaded.
That's exactly why wano is called the land of seastone put it on him call it a day

Status
Not open for further replies.