Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Sanji fights King and Zoro fights Queen or Orochi?

What that do for you? Also make zero sense King would nerfed himself to fight Zoro on the ground.
Hahahaha, so you are saying Zoro can fight a commander AS LONG AS it’s not King?

yet Queen has stated to have a past with Sanji’s dad that obviously has to matter... So Zoro will be fighting Queen and then Queen’s flashback will start where he is with Sanji’s dad and it will matter to the Zoro fight?

BTW I NEVER HATE ZORO LOL HES MY 2ND FAVORITE I HATE LUFFY MORE THAN ZORO

SO DON'T MISUNDERSTOOD ME OKAY

I AM UNBIAS PERSON STATING SOME FACTS

IF LUFFY DO IN ZORO POSITION NOW I WILL SHIT ON LUFFY HARDER THAN ZORO TRUST ME

LUFFY IS THE MOST SHIT CHARACTER EVER

:kata:
You love Zoro but you love to troll a little bit more :myman:
and yes for me personally Luffy is one of the most boring characters in OP but I don’t hate him.

Luffy doesn't need more powerups ffs. He is beating the shit out of Kaido in his base form. Kaido was too scared of a Red Hawk.

Don't forget he still hasn't used his "King" moves yet. A KKG with new type of Haki would fuck up Kaido badly.

But it was fully stated Enma draws Zoro's Haki when Zoro's using it, not Oden's... You can have "Oden's spirit" or something like that without having Enma, the Scabbards fully had "Oden's spirit" too.

Compare to Yonkos, yeah they are weaklings pretty much.

But Zoro is handling Yonko level enemies... What's a YC to a Yonko? Marco was "no match" for a soon to be Yonko, he even said it himself.

Killer made Zoro faint, Zoro also made Killer faint, Marco's attacks are nowhere as effective... Not comparable.
Oh Chopper having a feat, it's a gag, Marco having the same feat nearly, and it's considered "impressive", hmmm double standard here. How's this related to Jinbei? Jinbei never fought Queen.
Yet it also stated Enma has it's own abilities by Yonkos talk and Zoro even stated about it himself. So Enma is doing more work than Zoro is.

You mean 5 guys helping you out to fight 1 of them compare to 1 guy fighting YC lvl opponents who together could be as strong as Yonko or more? Nah, not the same thing. Macro stomps Zoro by miles apart.

Getting saved and help by your team isn't you 'solo', that you in a team. Like this spoilers show Law saving him twice and getting him out of there. He got one-shot by Kaido first time with his club. He isn't on Yonko lvl or anything near it.

Nerfed Killer did, so image healthy Killer would do to him? So again by your logic Killer stomps Zoro easily. Just ask @rerere on that statement on how he see Killer over Zoro.

I mean Nami beats up Luffy. So by gag means, she is stronger than Luffy since she made him bleed and give him bumps despite comical nature? So Nami is actually strongest one if your set using gag then. Not double standard, it's about understanding difference of serious and what is a gag. Chopper is not stronger than these guys and getting hit on someone who can't fight back is very moot, kid.

Using Macro and Jimbei as expect and they proven they are stronger than Chopper and not only ones.

Something people don't understand
Law told Luffy this at DR
Retainers told luffy this
Zoro tells Law this

Luffy and Kidd would never say to law " i leave the rest o you" clz they know they aren't inferior to law , and law can't do what they failed to do.

Oda kept pairing zoro with Killer.
While law took out linlin with Kidd
Ashura will leave a scar but didnt actually do much.

Luffy > Kidd > Doffy ~ Law >= Zoro >~ Killer/Sanji
Cap

Zoro tells Law this

Luffy and Kidd would never say to law " i leave the rest o you" clz they know they aren't inferior to law , and law can't do what they failed to do.

Kid and Law are not on Doffy's level. Stop it. Only Luffy is above him now.

This arc is Luffy's Rise.

He progresses in all aspects of Haki at the highest level I am very amazed at Luffy's progress in this fight and how well he performed on the roof.

Do you realize that Luffy did to Kaido what only Roger and Prime Whitebeard were able to do? Luffy did it with his foot it's just amazing.

Kaido got it right in Chapter 1001 when he compared Luffy to Roger, Whitebeard, Shanks, Oden and Rocks.

It's crazy

Thanks Hyogoro for training in Udon for the Reinforced Armament Haki

Thanks to Katakuri for allowing Luffy to know the Haki of the future

Thanks to Kaido for allowing Luffy to know the Haki of reinforced weaponry combined with the Haki of conquerors which offers monumental power.

The worst part is that Luffy is not even in Gear 4 Can you imagine when Luffy is going to use the Boudman?

It's gonna be amazing

Zoro tells Law this

Are you that stupid ? Law didn’t take out big mom he failed . And he has zero offense that matches zoro. Zoro told law that because every bone in his body is broken . Also zoro has coc so that along with his way better feats clearly puts him above law. Stop chewing markers and have some sense

Status
Not open for further replies.